SECOND WARNING (Part 1)

Emmery stated her vow dressed in a catsuit.

The vow was short yet straightforward. It wasn't what she was expecting considering that the world she would enter wasn't in the least anything of that. You're thinking too much, Em. Her brother, Colin, had said. BDSM wasn't everything you imagined. It's more than that.

Well, that was easier to say than done, she thought, especially if you're standing in the middle of a darkened room surrounded with different types of furniture you haven't seen ever in your life and probably had never been in anyone homes, then greeted by a beefy guy with a leather mask and told you he was the house slave, and greeted by an another masked woman house slave who ordered her to say her vow before she could offer her tea to calm her nerves.

A tea, on the other hand, might not be a good idea. A bitch slap would do.

Resisting biting her lips, Emmery focused on reading the written words on the paper she was holding and gripped the leather strap with her other hand, trying with all her might to act as if she wasn't having an inner panic attack. The house slave told her to look at the mirror before saying, "I, Emmery Woods, am responsible of my actions, aware of my obligations, and willingly accept to be my master's initiate until or on the day I'll be commenced and earn my rank." The collar she was holding burned on her palms yet still she bravely ended her speech. "I solemnly vow."

Emmery had no idea she was shivering conspicuously until the woman house slave held her hand, the one holding the collar, in between hers, tapped it softly as though she was trying to soothe her, and whispered something she didn't catch. She asked her to say it again only to witness her smile mystically at her, kiss her fingers, and leave her. She said she had to fetch the tea. She looked like she badly needed it.

Maybe she really needed it, Emmery realized. The room was uncomfortably cold. Maybe something warm would do the trick. Because the catsuit, though cute and sexy, didn't do anything to protect her from the chill.

She heard the door clicked behind her and realized that she was finally alone. The collar, she thought suddenly. The woman took it with her without Emmery realizing it. Instinctively looking down, she stared at her empty hands and flexed the one that held the tiny leather strap, thinking that wasn't it supposed to be hers? She had done her research and tried to learn the basics of BDSM. But she was nowhere near to understanding this world. Emmery suppressed the feeling of helplessness and focused on her goals instead.

"I see that you didn't run away from me, Ms. Woods."

The voice behind her spoke in low volumes and far from her but she still heard it loud and clear. Every word pronounced with the right amount of laziness and approval as if the man had almost predicted her to run away from him.

Almost.

* * *

Hey, dears! Please support me in Dreame and drop a like! I would really realllyyyy appreciate it! Full story is published there! :)

-Em