•3•

Hoseok was now sat on the end of yoongis bed looking at him now fully awake as the movement happened to wake him up,
"Can you leave now?!" Yoongi angrily growled still angry hoseok disturbed him at literally 3:00am.
Hoseok just clung on tighter now grinding against yoongi refusing with all his might to leave.

Yoongi sat there sat in shock as hoseok carried on grinding and rubbing against him obviously wanting something more than a chat, yoongi tried to move but hoseok just clung tighter now pushing him down inch by inch over powering yoongi bit by bit.

Yoongi didnt like it definitely didnt like it, but what could he do as hoseok was right in front of him needy like that he know he wants him but wether he makes a move is beyond his belief, even then if hoseok kept acting this needy yoongi wouldnt have a fucking choice, he'd strip hoseok down bit by bit as the younger sweated under his touch.

He shook the thought out of his head definitely not wanting his body to run away with his brain.
Hoseok clung onto yoongi and yoongi finally gave in
"What do you want hobie?" He asked looking down on the younger male in lust.

Hoseok didnt really say much just looked up and half begged half whined
"Please.?" He let out a small noise in-between a moan and a whine making shivers run down yoongis spine he really REALLY couldnt wait any longer he span hoseok around pinning him down leaning closer

"Do you realise what you've done to me?" He whispered huskily into hoseoks ear making the younger shudder under the big needy frame that is yoongi, yoongi felt his shorts tighten as he looked hoseok up and down- he really DID need yoongi the youngers frame was sweaty, hot and definitely needed somebody to touch him, most definitely.

Read my new story pleeeaasee I want to get it as popular as this, it's not as smutty and it's with an  original story but pleeaaas