•12•

"Mmm~" hoseok let out a tiny moan as he tossed and turned in bed; cuddled next to yoongi who was awake sitting on his phone and almost jumped when the noise escapes hoseoks lips.
Any noise made yoongi freak, but this one in particular meant that hoseok was having a very enjoyable and explicit dream, which started to excite yoongi as he shifted his weight uncomfortably making hoseok stir beside him and he gripped yoongis waist tighter. As if he knew that yoongi was getting harder by the second that all he wanted was to touch hoseok.

Fuck it.

Yoongi shifting so he was closer to hoseok in the dark heating room as if it only included yoongi and hoseok and nothing else in the whole world. Yoongi leaned into hoseok and pulled his boxers down and wasn't surprised that hoseok was hard. He kissed hoseoks neck lightly and softly and felt him squirm under his subtly. Yoongi kept kissing until hoseoks eyes fluttered open. Overcome by sleep hoseok had no energy left in him to fight it off and gave in to yoongi's temptations.

"Yoongi.." hoseok softly muttered. "What're you doing?"

Hoseok tried to get up but yoongi gently pushed him back down and smirked up at hoseok, his eyes glinting with desperation.

"Shh baby.. daddy will take care of you" he cooed as if he was talking to the most gentle thing to ever walk the earth.

yoongi gently run his hand over hoseoks buldge and hoseok lifted his hip into yoongis hand, getting more into it as time went by. "Needy are you baby?" yoongi said in a dark husky voice. Hoseok nodded vigorously not wanting to open his mouth and let out a moan of delight. Yoongi carried on caressing him and hoseok couldn't help but let out a yelp this time wanting nothing more than to cry out for yoongi to fuck him. But he didn't.

Yoongi was starting to lose his control, letting hoseok have more than just teasing pleasuring him even more, which was not his plan.But he couldn't help it. It was Jung Hoseok for fucks sake whining and whimpering under him, How could he not want to fuck his brains out?.

"Mmm please?.." hoseok whined and he paused to thrust his hip into yoongis hand around his dick, Yoongi growled. Fucking growled. Which sent hoseok over the edge and he pulled away from yoongi, now more awake. yoongi sat in confusement.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?"

"I.." hoseok paused and caught his breath, His face flushed "Didn't want to finish yet" He said, flustered by yoongis consistent glare on him. Yoongi snickered and stared down at him in confused lust.

"Is that so.?" He positioned himself on top of hoseok. Breathing down his neck not able to hold in anymore.
"Well, stay quiet will you baby.?" He cooed as he slowly entered hoseok.
Hoseok let out a mewl of pleasure his mind drifting away as he was experiencing pure bliss and joy.

Yoongi growled low in his throat, like an angry dog. And went faster pumping hoseok as he did so, hoseok panted faster digging his nails into yoongis back, drawing blood .
"Hoseok.. I'm close already." Yoongi grumbled as hoseok arched his back his mind drifting further to the so called heaven awaiting his frail body.
"Ah daddy.." hoseok said moaning even more not wanting to come down from the high that Yoongi was making.
"Please don't stop.."

With that Yoongi pumped him faster an thrusted faster the bed sounded like it was to break any second and their neighbours definitely heard them.
"Please.." hoseok whined as Yoongi went faster and released into hoseok and hoseok moaned louder as a tear trickled down his sweat plastered cheek and they both panted, slowly coming down from their high.
"Daddy.." hoseok said softly as he curled up again Yoongi.

Ik ik it's shit but I didn't know what else to say and I rushed sos, god I'm so bad at this.
Anyway read my new story Lucifers Plan, it's similar this, but slightly less smutty and with my own, original plot and characters.