•11•

Okay so sorry I haven't updated for like 3 months but I've been really busy and couldn't be bothered so anyway, enjoy.

"Yoongii!" Hoseok called out as he bounded down the hallway to the living room, throwing himself onto the sofa to set up a movie to watch.
"Yes ?" Yoongi called; his voice a bit quieter but still being able to be made out.
"Come here! I want to watch a movie together, it'll be fun!" Hoseok called out again as he grabbed a pillow pulling it towards himself.

"Okay fine!" Yoongi said back as his feet carried him to his destination.
Hoseok's face lit up but tried to hide it as Yoongi slumped down next to him cuddling himself up to hoseok subtly but noticeable enough for hoseok to smile, his heart warming up by the second.

"What movie do you want to watch"
Yoongi's husky voice caught hoseok off guard and he gulped, trying not to get his body all hot and bothered.
Yoongi moves closer to hoseok's ear;
"Well..?" Hoseok flinched "What movie?"
"Um.." hoseok shifted his weight to move away from Yoongi not believing how bothered he was getting by Yoongi but couldn't really blame himself.
"I don't know.. anymore" he carried on sitting himself up away from Yoongi.

Yoongi was having none of it, he moved closer. "Why're you moving away baby?" He asked his voice lower than before but with more edge and emotion to it.
He ran his hand down hoseok's neck but stopped at where his top started and pulled the shoulder down inch by inch.

Hoseok stiffened again, trying to not be too obvious in how his mood was changing.
Yoongi just snickered as he slowly removed hoseok's Camo shirt, and moved to sit on top of him.
Hoseok looked back quite shocked in how Yoongi changed his mind so quickly, either way he liked it.

"I don't think we'll be watching something anymore.." hoseok's velvet voice said, as he wrapped his hand around the waist band on yoongis shorts, pulling it down enough to have acces to his boxers. Yoongi blushed.
He was shocked how much Yoongi had switched one minute he was the dom getting hoseok into the mood; the next he was sitting atop of hoseok blushing.

Again he liked it and didn't care.
Yoongi whined.
"What is it baby?" Hoseok leaned towards him and let out a growl next to his ear, his other hand stroking yoongis hair and face, making Yoongi feel small, helpless and vulnerable.
".. touch me, please ?" Yoongi whined as he thrusted his hips towards hoseok's waist straddling him.

Hoseok shifted his weight slightly Yoongi still atop of him and he moved his hand to yoongi's boxers stroking him over them, making Yoongi hornier by the minute, he loved every second of hoseok's hands, his body, and unspeakable parts he shouldn't say.
"You want more ?" Hoseok asked teasing him by only stroking yoongi's buldge through his boxers knowing Yoongi needed more.
Yoongi whined as he clung onto hoseok more, "please.. please touch me"

Hoseok chuckled, "why?"
"Please..?" He straddled harder
"Why?" He said firmer now grabbing onto yoongi's dick making him whine.
"Because I need it.."
"Are you a slut?" He grabbed harder
"Yes..!" Yoongi cried out
"You are.?" He smiled Devilishly
"Yes, but I'm your little slut.."
He grabbed harder, not answering but slowly removing his boxers.

Once they were fully off he slowly moved his hand and grabbed hard making Yoongi cry out gripping onto hoseok's bare skin, in his striped top.
"You like that slut ?" Hoseok sneered
"Yes! Yes!" Yoongi was so dick whipped for hoseok he didn't care was he was saying anymore all he wanted was hoseok.
"You whore!" Hoseok berated, spanking yoongi's bare skin as he pumped him faster man handling him so badly he was shocked he didn't break.

Yoongi cried out again as hoseok spanked and stroked him harder.
He was enjoying is so much he didn't know if he'd ever want to come down from how he was feeling, he was ecstatic, so was hoseok.
Yoongi dug his nails into hoseok's bag clinging as he threw his head back and rolled his eyes.

"Are you enjoying this slut?" He spanked again hissing under his breathe.
"Yes yes, baby don't stop..!"
Hoseok took that in his stride and pumped faster grabbing onto yoongi's hips as Yoongi moaned like a little girl; he might as well have been.

Yoongi clung onto hoseok harder as he finally released his body bucking and shaking as he leant his whole weight against hoseok's chest spilling into hoseok's hand and he bit onto yoongi's neck, drawing blood.
"You happy now slut..?" He sneered again. Yoongi moaned softly as he gathered himself after losing it halfway.

"Yes.." he breathed in as he slowly removes himself from hoseok's lap putting his shorts back on just to collapse backwards onto hoseok's lap;
He must've used more energy than he thought.
Hoseok leaned towards his ear and whispered softly as he stroked his hair,
"Tired baby?" He smiled
"Yes.." Yoongi sighed as he curled up against hoseok's torso.

OOFFF bitch that was so bad I'm-
Tell me if you want me to keep updating this regularly or not.

OOFFF bitch that was so bad I'm- Tell me if you want me to keep updating this regularly or not

This is a whole kink though^^

{EDIT}
Please read my new story, it isn't smut but it will have some explicit scenes, it's a fantasy and I'd love if you could read it as much as you've read and loved 'Heroin'