•5•

The actions of last night keep playing in yoongi's head, the way that hoseok made him feel its almost as if he was bottom.
In result of this yoongi has been avoiding hoseok for about 3 days and could swear he's crazy at this point he was dying to see hoseok's sun kissed skin to actually kiss him but cooped up in his studio he decided to ignore such thoughts and get away from the outside world for a bit a while really..

Throwing his head back in his chair he decided to have a shower to "relief" some stress- you could say that but he doubted he'd be doing much showering with the thoughts flying through his head,
He almost ran to the bathroom to avoid said person shutting the door subtly behind himself
"Yoongi?" A familiar voice said making him jump out of his skin; literally
He flushed and replied flustered
"Oh um .. hoseok?! What are you doing here"
Idiot.. pure pure idiot why would you say that are you stupid its our bathroom?!
"I live here." Hoseok replied blankly as he eyed yoongi suspiciously.

"What are you doing here..?" He said as he crept closer a towel wrapped around his waist his body glistening with crystal waters making yoongi gulp in response to such a sight; this was definitely not the person he fucked a few days ago they were like 2 different people.
"I needed the toilet.." he stuttered stumbling backwards towards the tiled cold wall making his boner even more visible as it strained his jeans
Hoseok noticed. A smirk escaped his lips as he licked them in hunger obviously feeling the same way as yoongi but showing it he walked a bit more stopping after each pace to see how yoongi reacts mostly for his own amusement but sometimes to see if that dominated side of him would come out.

"What are you doing hoseok.." yoongi spluttered as his back his the wall with a wince and he scrunched his face softly making hoseok coo at him as if he was the older male,
"What am i doing..?" He asked mockingly running his hand down yoongis cheek, yoongi gulped expecting hoseok to stop at his collar bone but almost jerked away when his hand carried on moving down to the growing buldge in his pants, he panted and leaned against the wall for support as hoseok very gently zipping down the jeans the button still done up teasing the poor male.
"Hoseok.. stop.." he softly let out but really not wanting him to stop but carry on his hunger really taking over his emotions a thought like this got him more excited and hoseok scoffed at him
"You really can't help yourself.. can you?" He said with a laugh unbuttoning the jeans as they fell to the floor finally making yoongi's leg tremble in anticipation and fear.. "hoseok.." he softly moaned as the younger member then pulled down the pants with his mouth licking up his leg again but instead of sucking him off he brought out his hand and very gently and slowly starting jerking of the needy male.

"Pleasee.." begged yoongi his denial and reluctance thrown out the window as he jerked his hips ever so slightly but enough to make hoseok go faster and more consistent,
"You like that baby boy?" He cooed as always smirking that smirk that fucking smirk that drove yoongi crazy he leaned his head back as far as it would go looking up at the roof in ectasy not really knowing how he ended up like this but loving every minute of it..
"Dont stop..!" Yoongi begged as he felt the ectasy and pleasure close in on him as his hips weak with exhaustion his hands flailing not knowing where to grab but grabbing onto something as it finally came too much for the frail frame that was yoongi as his hips buckled as his load spurted onto the floor hoseok smirking at the boy now laying on the floor in exhaustion..

"Enjoy that baby?" Hoseok smiled at him as the boy panted not being able to reply but smiling which was enough for hobi.. yoongi blissfully lay there as his back arched in pure happiness his face flushed with either embarrassment or something else entirely hoseok couldnt tell what he could tell is that he fucking loved yoongi more than anything..

Sorry this was so bad I should've updated this ages ago but couldn't be bothered.. anyway heres a sexy gif .. bye!