•8•

All the members knew what yoongi had done, just didn't want to admit it.
Jin had tried to bring it up as well as Jimin but with yoongis intimidating glare didn't get anywhere at all.
"Yoongi..?" Jin started wincing slightly when yoongis glare came his way
Jin carried on.
"Well.. um what were those groans I could hear yesterday morning?" Jin sat still waiting painfully for a reply all the other members eyes were on yoongi as this point; hoseok sitting there in embarrassment.

"What? Am I not aloud to masturbate?!" Yoongi shot at Jin shutting everyone up
He lied.
He knew he did but there's no way he can tell everyone what he really did.
It was too shameful.
Everyone drifted off to different rooms after breakfast, hoseok followed yoongi cornering him in his studio were yoongi foolishly forgot to lock the door.
"What did you do yoongi..?" Hoseok said coolly leaning against the door frame. Yoongi took his former domination in his stride and stalked towards his closing the door swiftly so hoseok was now leaning against it yoongis hand pinning him there.

"You really want me to tell you..?" He said barely a sound more like a purr of pure seduction; which always worked on hoseok.
Hoseok just nodded not findings the words to reply in words.
".. well seeing your sleeping body.." he started licking up hoseoks neck stopping to leave little bites and marks every now and then.
"I couldn't help myself .. I had to.." he finished the sentence and what happened finally sunk into hoseoks brain he would've pushed him off but already aroused he just allowing him to do whatever he pleases.

Yoongi hungrily pushed him against the desk next to his PC and Speakers careful not to knock them.
They were too lustful to care if the other members heard all they wanted was to have eachother in their arms..
Yoongi stripped them bare of their clothes and grabbed the lube he had in his draw to his left.
Hoseok moaned out as Yoongi started to prep his hole as he kissed and sucked his neck making him melt in yoongis arms.
Yoongi stopped kissing to whisper into his ear which sent shivers making hoseok want him more
".. mmm your just like candy baby boy"
He whispered as he entered a finger slowly hoseok let out a strangled noise in between a moan and gasp.
A slight knock on the door made hoseok freeze.

It was namjoon.
"Yoongi what are you doing ? Are you okay.??"
Yoongi ignored him and carried on thrusting in his finger making yoongi make another moan leave his lips
"Ah! Daddy..~" hoseok moaned out
Yoongi grunted towards him as he rubbed his now hard boner against his hole his finger slowly leaving hoseok.
It was pretty obvious what they were doing and namjoon knew that they were fucking but yoongi didn't care.
"Go away namjoon!" He called out; warning him.
"No !" Namjoon called back.
Yoongi warned him.
He thrusts himself into hoseoks hole and hoseok let's out a moan his hands, legs and body gripping to yoongi.
Namjoon definitely heard that.

Yoongi thrusted harder making the table crash against hoseok, he smirked at how awkward the other members must feel hearing hoseoks moans and yoongis grunts but he didn't care he loved hoseok.
"Ahhaghh daddy.." hoseok moaned out at yoongi, they heard another knock but ignored it not giving two shits about them, just him and hoseok
"Mmm baby.. you like that?" He smirked as he thrusted harder lifting hoseoks hips slightly, he could feel it he was close.
So fucking close.
So was hoseok Yoongi thrusted once more which sent hoseok over the edge and he released over him and yoongi spilling himself everywhere.

They stayed there for about 10 minutes before they gathered themselves and got dressed,
"Jin hyung is gonna hate us.." hoseok said quietly a single tear running down his perfect sun kissed face
Yoongi panicked.
"No! Don't cry ..!" He took hoseok in his arms looking into his perfect dark eyes.
"If he does shout at you I'll kill him okay?" He said wiping the tear with his mere fingertips, which made hoseoks body quiver in electricity.
After about another 15 minutes they finally decided to leave the room,
As they opened the door they very scarily were greeted with
All the other members..
"..fuck!.." Yoongi muttered
Jin just stood there staring at him,
"We need to talk.. both of you"

 both of you"