•9•

"What the actual fuck was that?" Jin yelled clearly not joking, and seriously angry; no that wasn't enough to describe the seething anger pouring from jins body, you could almost see it.
Hoseok gripped onto yoongis arm weak and crumbling into yoongi side; it wasn't his fault yoongi fucked him so hard.
"We were.." Yoongi trailed off for once at a loss for words.. he was defeated, they knew.. they've always known but only then had it hit yoongi that they knew he was gay.. that the sins he committed were true.. he swallowed back the lump in his throat determined not to cry or fall apart in front of them.
"Fucking.." the other members finished the sentence for him and they could only nod in agreement..
"Is that bad ..?" Hoseok weakly asked in a Whiney yet strong voice it made yoongi melt.
The members furrowed their brows in confusion..
was it ?
They didn't think so, so why were they making a big deal out it .. they knew why. It was their fellow members.. fucking if the thought was disgusting enough the fact it was true was ever more so.
"No.." namjoon said for once his high  IQ baffled for the answer,
"But. Do you really have to do it in the dorm.. I mean we don't really want to hear it .. do we ?"
They all waited for an answer, Jimin twiddling with his hands looking down in embarrassment, jungkook looking as if he just wanted to play Overwatch; it seemed only namjoon, Jin and Taehyung had a problem with it which was a surprise to yoongi

Hoseok has now gathered himself and was standing with a bit more support of his body ..
"Where shall we then ?" He asked curiously not really understanding why they were in trouble in the first place
"Good question.." Tae muttered under his breathe; it was obvious they didn't really know where they were going with this which in yoongis case was very laughable ...
"You could always move in on your own.." jimin piped in the other members were just as shocked as Yoongi they'd forgotten he was there.
"That's a good idea.!" Jin said his anger completely gone which was funny because he was probably the one who induced this in the first place.
"We'll do that then.." Yoongi said coldly and sharply getting ready to leave.
"Not so fast!" Jin stopped him which made Yoongi scowl.
"So .. are you guys like a thing then ?" Jin asked, ugh! Jin was such a fanboy.
"Maybe why ?" Yoongi didn't want to say it out loud..
"It's cute !" Jin answer back doing his adorable grin from ear to ear.
Jimin snickered, which made Yoongi scowl again..
"So that girlfriend was fake ?" Tae asked, ugh! He always noticed the little things other people didn't.
".. yes.. " Yoongi said almost a whisper not wanting to upset hoseok who was innocent and adorably standing, well he went back to clinging. Clinging to yoongi his face flushed with either embarrassment or something else entirely that yoongi didn't know about.
"Oh okay .." they all started to walk away back to their usual life's which obviously meant that this was over, the verdict being that Yoongi as Hoseok move in together somewhere else so that they can either have a private relationship or not gross out the members but then again that more or less meant the same thing.

Yoongi closed his bedroom door and collapsed into his bed that hoseok happened to be in,
exhausted from the ordeal that was the other members.
He now only cared for one thing.. one thing only; that was hoseok, hoseok signed in his sleep as his frame was curled up next to yoongi, yoongi couldn't ever be more happy than he was right now ..

 one thing only; that was hoseok, hoseok signed in his sleep as his frame was curled up next to yoongi, yoongi couldn't ever be more happy than he was right now

Thank you so much for 1k reads I'm so happy !!!