01

The dreaded day is here. September the 7th. It's D day... it's School.
I've got much better things to be doing instead of going back to that hell hole. Oh well, it's just 6 hours - I can do it. Famous last words made by Woo Milso.

The smell of freshly baked waffles oozed through my nostrils as I walked down my wooden  stairs , I glided my hand along the rail as I lifted my heavy legs down one by one until I could hear my mum screeching at my brother as per usual...
"YAH! JOOHEON DON'T TOUCH THAT YOU PEST"
"JOOHEON GET OUT MY WAY OR I WILL SELL YOU ON EBAY"
"JOOHEON YOU MISTAKE!!"
Jesus Christ, my mum is feeling nice today.

I sat down and ate my waffles with Jooheon facing opposite staring at me shovelling the waffles in my mouth desperately, why is it I'm always starving when I wake up? 
It was 8:01 and I'm still not ready... As it's my first day at a complete new school I better get my rubbish together in time before Boli gets here which would normally be around 8:20? Uhhh I have plenty of time, Gucci

This new school of mine is a performance school based in Seoul where tonnes and tonnes of people attend (which low key scares me as I'm terrible with people contact lol at me) but it should be cool as I've heard many cool idols attend it - maybe I'll get an idol friend, who knows ;) Anywho, my friend Boli and me are wanting to attend this as we really want to be idols ourselves - I can rap and dance and Boli can sing so so so well and her dancing is so good!! It would be a dream if we were able to become idols ourselves but we will see , maybe?

OH NO IT'S 8:10 , HOW HAVE I BEEN SO DISTRACTED?
I quickly tied back my Long brunette hair into a messy ponytail, put on my new uniform consisting of a short blue plaid skirt, white shirt with a yellow and blue tie, my new yellow blazer and finally my black short Doc Martens finishing off my school look. Honestly, I didn't mind the uniform, it was simple and sort of like something out of a K-drama - Well done Milso, well done.

8:19 , Thank god I made it, I sprinted out the door forgetting to say goodbye to my family but they won't mind, they're probs still arguing to each other, Oh well I'll see Jooheon at school in a second as he's 2 years above me studying the same courses as me... Rap! Jooheon and me have always loved rapping, when we were younger we always had rapping battles and of course Joo is the king of rapping so he won most of the battles, one day I will beat him, one day.
Anyway I'm looking like a bit of a mess but it will have to do as I'm not going through all of that effort again, VERY STRESSFULL
Boli stepped out of her car and slowly walked towards me with a frowning face - her ginger hair was displayed to be all over her face covering her diamond blue eyes so she couldn't see much of anything , bloody wind making our lives harder than they should... Her hair seemed to be straightened but that soon changed as soon as she got out of her car and stepped into the rightful hands of nature, you've gotta love it ;)

"Hello Milso, I'm struggling a little so could you take this?" She stated with desperation in her words, I agreed and took the folder she was handing to me. It seemed to have tonnes of art supplies in it with a picture of me at the front, she loves drawing me of course;) Whilst I held her folder she fixed up her hair which is now in a little ginger bun at the back of her head with whisps of hair fluttering in the wind, now I can actually see her eyes!!

The walk to school was miserable, it rained on us twice and neither of us had coats so we now look like drowned rats which is just brilliant on our first day, a great impression to our fellow class mates who are BLOODY IDOLS.