20

MILSO POV

Hoseok left me alone in the music rooms after he walked away.. I was left confused and angry at the whole situation. Jay Park tried to rape me? Hoseok stood up for me? ... Hoseok cares about me??
No I need to leave these thoughts behind me and go to my next class. English went terribly after I got sent out so hopefully Art will be a little better.. Aeri and Boli are in this class and also Dowoon is aswell.. We all sit on our own little table and attempt to make pretty drawings but that never normally goes right.. I always end up spilling water or we end up knocking over the sharpener all over our work.. It varies..
I happily gabbed my things and doddled off to art. I'm completely drained at this point and no thoughts are going through my head which makes my life a little easier to contain~
I opened the door to the art department to find Aeri, Boli and Dowoon all standing by the class,
"Hey .. Why haven't you gone in yet?" I questioned looking at them in a confused matter,
"We were waiting for you .. And also we heard gossip so spill.." Aeri said as she looked at me dead in the eyes..
Uh oh ..
"Hah what gossip?" I awkwardly said trying to avoid the question.. I failed,
"Uhm well Jennie told me you got sent out with Jay and Hoseok sooo~" Boli said as she stared at me with a deathly glare,
I'm bummed
"Jay basically chucked a pen at my head and both him and Hoseok stood up saying it's them and I got angry and .. JayTriedToRapeMeButHoseokStoppedHimBecauseHeCaredAboutMeAndPunchedHimInTheFaceAndHoseokCriedAnd .. Yeah.."
I let off a forced smile and faced the three who had their jaws dropped,
"HE WHAT AND WHAT?!" Dowoon said with his eyes widened like an owl,
"HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU!!" Aeri shouted at the top of her lungs with an aggressive expression on her face,
"Awh Hoseok said he cared about you.. HE MUST LIKE YOU MILSO OMG" Boli squealed as she tugged on my arm excitedly,
The variations between my friends is hilarious..
"It's Gucci guys don't worry , I'm alright and Jay Park got what he deserved.." I smiled at them and pulled them into art as we were already a little late.

We actually got through art without any accidents or dilemmas but instead I was basically getting questioned the whole time.. So now they all know what's going on and now they all seem to suddenly like Hoseok - Me however, is still a little angry due to his careless actions in the past.. Uh I don't know, maybe I'm still being arrogant and not listening to him..
My main focus is to finish art and go to break as I am starving..
20 minutes past and it was finally time to leave art. The whole class stormed out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria, us however , just plodded out of the room and went down to meet Hania and the rest of Day6.
It was like there was a zombie apocalypse was occurring.. Students were sprinting down the corridor, screaming was heard from all directions and there was rubbish plastered around the corridors - someone must of been a little angry..
After battling through thousands of students we finally took our seats in the hall and met with Hania and the boys. They were as drained as we were after the huge tornado of students taking control of the corridors..
We all talked for a solid 5 minutes until I realised who was sitting a couple seats away from our group.. It was Hoseok and he was staring right in my direction. I quickly turned my head away to face YoungK who was sat rather close to me but still, in the corner of my eye I could still see Hoseok staring at me. I decided to ignore him and act normal but I kept getting distracted when someone was talking to me, all what was going through my head was that Hoseok still had his eyes stuck on me..

HOSEOK POV

I decided to sit a couple seats away from Milso so I could keep guard of the jerk next to her and to see if he would do anything to hurt her..
After awhile I think the boys started to figure out what I was doing and they began to question me,
"Hey Hobi-ah , who are you staring at? You're scaring me.." Jungkook said with his eyes trying to find the person I was staring at,
"Who has he got his eyes on now.." Namjoon sighed,
"Oh my.. Are you staring at her?!" Jungkook said pointing in Milso's direction, I quickly slammed his hand down so people don't get suspicious,
"JUNGKOOK SHUT THE HELL UP.." I said slighty shouting whispering, this attracted all of BTS to now be facing at me,
"No way.."
"Hoseok why?"
"You like her?"
All the boys began questioning me with confused faces as to why I'm slightly attracted to Milso... Honestly I don't know why I am but there's something about her that makes me want to know more about her..
"Guys I will kick you all to the moon if you don't all shut up.." I said with a threatening tone in my voice - this made all of them fall back in their chairs and sigh..
"Why are you all so disappointed in me? .. It's not that I love her.." I said, instantly regretting what has just came out of my mouth,
"WHAT'S THE POINT THEN? WHY PLAY WITH HER? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HOSEOK?" Yoongi started to yell which made the whole of the hall turn around to face our group, including Milso..
I stood up immediently and glared at my 'friends', if they are so disappointed in me what's the point of me even sitting with them?
I made my way out of the hall knocking over everything in my way , anger rushed through my veins and my eyes started to blur due to my tearful eyes, way to make an exit Hoseok..
I walked to the place where I always go when I'm angry , the music rooms. It was like my escape. I sat in the spot I always do and thought about life for a little while until I heard an echoing of foot steps, to my surprise it was just BamBam, Yugyeom and Mark.. I actually got along with them - they were cool. They were basically the popular boys of the year who hung around with Jennie, Lisa , Jisoo and Rosè , the popular girls of the year..
"Yo sup Hobi, you alright?" BamBam asked as he stared into my eyes, his platinum hair falling down as it covered his right eye,
"Yeah I'm great, I'm going to leave now hah, have fun boys.." I said as I strode down the music corridor leaving them dumbfounded of my actions.
Why do I hate all people contact today?