13

After Hoseok left the class it was even quieter than before. Namjoon and Yoongi didn't speak at all. Silence.
"Uh.. Namjoon.. Am I still your pretend girlfriend hah?.." Aeri questioned trying to force a smile onto Namjoons face, he didn't lift his head but we could all see him trying to hold in his slight giggles,
"Huh?" Me and Yoongi both asked at the same time fixing our glare towards the two,
"Ah no I'm just kidding guys, chill chill - was just a joke jeez~" Aeri said laughing to herself, this girl ..
Namjoon and Yoongi both went back to being quiet. When Aeri made her statement Namjoon showed us a slight grin.. He must have a little bit of happiness left in him?

The lesson ended and Namjoon and Yoongi were the first ones out of the door. One by one students escaped out of the class till me and Aeri were the last ones to step foot out of the class, sights of all of the students in the school flooding out of the school gates was impressive - it made me think how populated our school really is..
I quickly waved goodbye to Aeri and caught up with Jooheon and Hyungwon who were already leaving with out me to go home, why can't they wait?
My legs sprinted towards the two figures and when I finally reached them I hopped right onto Hyungwons shoulders causing him to nearly fall over with shock,
"JESUS CHRIST MILSO!!" Hyungwon said clutching on his heart and stumbling forwards, I just stood there and laughed hysterically to myself - serves them right for not waiting for me..
"You little.." Hyungwon ran towards me like an angry bull and lifted me up fireman style as I was now folded over his shoulder with my legs dangling down by his chest. Surprisingly , Hyungwon continued to carry me home like this for the rest of the way. I kind of feel like this is like the scene in Shrek when Shrek carried Fiona like it after they saved from her castle..lol I don't know

Me (still on Hyungwons back), Hyungwon and Jooheon were all standing outside my house but one major thing caught my eye. The house next to me now has the sign 'sold' plastered all over it. Oh cool new neighbors.. Wonder when they're moving in..
Suddenly a huge white truck came roaring down my road and parked opposite the sold house, I'm guessing it's the new owners already..
We all waited outside ready to greet our new neighbors with beaming smiles but the sight I saw will stay with me forever.
There stood Jung Hoseok.
SINCE WHEN DID WE GET NEIGHBORS AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE JUNG BLOODY HOSEOK?
I hate my life.

He finally looked up and he seemed to have the same reaction of the three of us staring at him with our jaws dropped.
"Hmm I know our son is beautiful but you don't have to stare at him like that.."
All of us cut our traces immediately and turned to face Hoseoks parents who were looking at us with smiles which would brighten a dark room,
"Uhm sorry, do you need any help with anything?" I smiled at them hoping their answer would be a simple no but I was wrong,
"Oh yes!! Darling that would be so helpful!! .. Hoseok will help get some things for you.. Ah what a lovely girl.." Miss Jung said still smiling brightly at us,
I'm basically dying inside right now - why do I have to be so nice..
I walked over to Hoseok not making and eye contact what so ever, until I had a tap on my shoulder.
"Hey Milso.."
Oh no.
Jung Hoseoks voice echoed through my ear drums sending shivers through my spine. I would still happily smack him back to Juipiter and back I will ignore my urges for the minute.
"Hi." I replied still not making eye contact with the man,
"Look Milso I know you're super angry with me and everything but I didn't know he was your brother.. He threatened me so I defended myself and not going to lie I thought he was one of your stalkers hah.."
Stalkers? What the hell?
I finally looked up at him. His eyes had a sense of sorrow and guilt , and his smile actually seemed genuine today.
"Don't apologise to me. Apologise to my brother please." I said as I grabbed a box and walked into the Jung household, I little smirk appeared on my face as I walked away - I'm proud I actually turned away Hoseoks apology as I'm normally too nice..

As I walked into the house I could already smell the scent of freshly coated paint and the sight of expensive paintings were exposed all over the walls.
"Ah Milso is it? Those boxes are Hoseok's and so they could possibly go up in his room.." His sister said with one headphone in her ear, she was gorgeous. Her facial structure was just like Hoseok and she had long black hair down to her waist. She also has big kind eyes which had little twinkles in the iris.. She seemed so nice aswell.. Not like Hoseok..
"Hi, Yes I'm Milso.. And sure~" I said as I gifted her one of my smiles.
I quickly ran up the stairs still gripping onto the boxes and made my way up to Hoseok's room. I'm guessing it's the room completely opposite mine..
I entered and there I saw the two windows facing directly opposite each other.. Of course.. Why wouldn't they be? Ugh just my luck..
"Milso? Milsoooo?" The voice of Hoseok began to become louder and louder until he finally burst through his door.
I didn't even look at him properly before but now I've just seen everything.. He had on a white tank top which exposed his muscular arms and the sweat started seeping through making his top go slightly transparent , that brings back flashbacks..
"Oh there you are! Just wanted to say, me and Jooheon are on good terms now.. He invited me around for tea tonight!!"
HE WHAT.
I thought Joo hated him a second ago and now he's inviting him around?
My mind is about to explode..