30

MILSO POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Is it really the morning already? And to make my life even worse it's Monday morning.. Which means school... And also Exam day.. Ugh
Yesterday went by so quick.. It felt like only minutes ago I was there with Hoseok and Shownu beating each other up.. Actually I haven't seen Shownu since I left him, I legit left him for Hoseok.. Why am I like this?
I made my way out of bed and got changed into the most lazy outfit ever as it was non uniform due to the exams,

 Why am I like this?I made my way out of bed and got changed into the most lazy outfit ever as it was non uniform due to the exams,

(It was effort to describe it so there you go lmao)^^ creds to owner idek

I just quickly brushed through my hair and left it down today as I only had 10 minutes till I had to meet Boli outside. I made myself some toast and organised my bag for the day ahead and boom.. I was done.. I walked outside, still eating my toast , and met up with Boli who was freezing to death outside.. She was wrapped up in layers and layers of coats and she also looked like me.. No effort given in the outfit.. We were only 5 minutes late at this point which was a record.. We normally get to school 20 mins late..
We dragged ourselves into the grand building and made our way to form which we dreaded, our form teacher was already taking the register and so when me and Boli tried to sneak in it didn't work..

"Milso? Boli? You're 10 minutes late.. Well done, getting better.." Our firm teacher sighed, he was just used to it at this point,
We both took a seat and looked at our music notes together, Aeri and Hania were sat opposite us and dread filled their eyes as in 10 minutes we were about to head into our music exam.. I didn't feel prepared at all..
In my group we were performing the song 'DownPour' which is a vocal based song, this isn't the best as my whole group is rappers.. I can slightly sing and so can Chaeyoung, Hoseok can sing quite well but then there's BamBam.. Let's just say he tries..
DING DING
Oh Jesus
Oh god
Please help
Oh no here we go
We all plodded to our music room to be ready to perform our songs of choice. As I walked in I saw Hoseok sat by himself at the back,
"Hoseok!! You're in!!" I beamed as I ran towards him relieved as we have a chance that we won't fail,

"Well yeah obviously, my dad wouldn't let me stay off.." He huffed grumpily and folded his arms like a 2 year old, little did he know that it was my fault he was in .. muhahah,

"Well good job you're in, we might not fail now!" I yelped with a teethy smile , happy that my whole group has now turned up,
Everyone was now in their groups whilst Mr Churchill stood nervously at the door glaring at all of his students - The examiners were in the middle of the room waiting for a group to sacrifice themselves to go first.. nobody put their hand up..

"Lets have Group 1 first then please.." The examiner said crossing her arms and sitting upright - they looked very strict and it was slightly scaring me.

Group 1 made their way up to the front to perform the song 'Some' by Bolbbalgan which was a sort of cutesy song,  Jisoo and Rosè sang perfectly and Jimin and Jin also sounded amazing with them - their voices all moulded each other amazingly.. I wouldn't be surprised if they got an A* wow..

"Ok good, Group 2.."
Oh no
That's us
My legs were shaking as I made my way to the centre with Hoseok and Chaeyoung by my side..
Chaeyoung started off, she nailed all of the major parts perfectly..
The second verse it was Bambam.. surprisingly he sounded okay.. he didn't sound like a strangled cat anymore,
My verse was coming and so I decided to clear my throat in time. Honestly I think I did a good job altogether and my voice didn't crack the whole time which was a bonus..
Now the last solo was Hoseok. He. Sounded. PERFECT. Oh my. He had some high notes which he nailed amazingly and the class was absolutely star struck.. Finally it was the ending which was super powerful as we all sang together - It gave me slight goosebumps, we all sounded so in sync and we worked so well.. I'm honestly so surprised.
Our ending came and the faces on some students were priceless. They all sat there with jaws dropped at our sudden talent, claps and cheering was heard from our classmates and the teachers were in shock,

"Wow.. uh thank you, well let's have group 3.."
And so with that our group sat down and smiled to ourselves at how we managed to surprise everyone.. it was priceless.
Next was Boli's group and she was working with Jungkook, Mark and Eunha.. Mark was the only rapper in the group and the rest were amazing singers so I won't be surprised if they all got A's as well..
They performed the song 'Lion Heart' by Girls' Generation and it was stunning.. all their voices suited the parts perfectly.. Boli sounded so good! She even danced which brought smiles to everyone's faces, she's such a weirdo.. Jungkook was laughing through the song at Boli's weirdness which was lowkey adorable - they were surprisingly adorable.. omg I kind of ship Boli and Jungkook.. AHHA oh no.. Anywho they were great. The atmosphere in that song was so good!

"Ah how cute.. now Group 4 please.."
Now it's Hanias group! They had Taehyung, Jennie and Yoongi so again a majority of their group is rappers.. they were performing 'Lotto' by Exo which suited them so well.. they all seemed so comfortable singing and rapping it- and they all looked so cool what the heck..
Hania's part was coming and she absolutely bossed it.. She sounded like an absolute beast.. she slayed all the rapping sections and even a little bit of the vocal part and they were good.. like really good.. Taehyung and Jennie both sang the major Highnotes and Yoongi went and rapped his heart out which got their group a huge cheer at the end of their song. Everyone was gobsmacked at the 'quiet' Hania who just went and killed it.. Tae and Yoongi wouldn't stop staring at her and legit everyone noticed.. ah it was great.. Hania didn't even notice - typical Hania..

"That was so wicke-.. um sorry.. group 5.."
Oh my that's  Aeri's group.. Aeri was the main vocalist and main rapper and Namjoon, Lisa and Daniel were all rappers so I can already tell how cool this is going to be..
They're performing the song 'Limitless' by NCT127 and oh my god.. it was so powerful and strong and oh my.. Aeri of course sang and rapped her parts perfectly.. she sang with all her emotions and feeling and you could really tell - it was stunning. All the others rapped astonishingly. Namjoon is basically the king of rapping and Daniel and Lisa were beasts and then there's Aeri who can do everything so the whole combination was amazing..

"Well thank you everyone. You were all amazing and I can already tell you that you all will get super grades.. Well done!" The examiner stated before she left.. we were all so relieved it was over.. it took two whole lessons to get through everyone and we did it! Ah I'm so happy...