21

BACK TO MILSO POV
I sat there frozen after Hoseok stomped out of the hall. I heard murmurs from the group and it was as if they were talking about a girl? Then Hoseok got mad and stormed out destroying everything in his way.. I don't understand what has got into him lately.. He's been very sensitive..
"Hey Mill, you okay?.." YoungK said as he put his arm around my shoulder, I was still stuck in the same position since Hoseok stormed off - My eyes were widened and I was as stiff as a rock..
I just nodded in reply to YoungK and finally loosened up my position allowing myself to sit more comfortably in my chair.
For the rest of the break I decided to chill out and have a laugh with everyone - it was good. We all just joked around and teased each other ( Mainly Boli )  and it was fun!
However , as I turned my head to look around I caught a glimpse of all of BTS glaring at me. Their eyes almost looked deathly and their positions were all slouched over. When I looked at them they didn't move .. They all stayed there glaring into my soul. I just decided to ignore them and turn away to face my own friends, there's too much effort involved into creating more beef with BTS..
DING DING
What the hell? Break went so fast?
Ugh oh well.. Looks like I'm off to Science with Hania..
Our science class was a laugh.. On our table it was me, Hania, Jae and Woozi , however also in the class was Hoseok and a couple people out of BTS including Taehyung and Jungkook - basically all my lessons are with Hoseok except Art and sociology, I wouldn't say we are on bad terms anymore.. Maybe awkward terms?
We all walked off to science pushing Jae into people on the way, we low key bullied Jae but he secretly loved it ;)
More tornados of people ran out in front of us along the way and Hania fell over into the crowded corridor nearly getting crushed to death, these corridors were lethal as much as they were beautiful.

We all made it into class, I was sat next to Hania so basically the whole lesson we were clowns - I could tell some students were getting a little aggravated so we decided to stop and get on with the work for a little while. I took a glimpse at Hoseok and the boys and they all looked so awkward together. It was only three of them on the table and none of them spoke a word to each other - something must of happened between them and I dread to think what it was..

HOSEOK POV

Science was the worst. Firstly, the boys weren't speaking to me and secondly it makes me sad seeing Milso so happy without me.. With Jae and Woozi instead. I kept taking sneaky glimpses at her without making it too obvious but I think Tae picked something up,
"Hobi if you're going to keep looking at her ask her out." He said as he sulked and folded his arms in disappointment,
"Wow nice of you to actually talk to me.. And no I don't care anymore.." I lied. All what was going through my head was her, but I ruined all my chances by being a bloody idiot.
"Look Hoseok, I honestly don't mind you talking to her.. She is cute but I wouldn't of thought you would be attracted to her after you know.. She kicked you in the balls.." Taehyung added with a slight smile on his face,
I just sniggered to myself as I tried to hide my growing smile,
"Yeah and she's even friends with that Boli which makes her even better.." Jungkook smirked as he hit Taehyungs arm jokingly..
We both stared at Jungkook with disbelief..
"You like Boli?!?!" I whisper shouted to Jungkook as my eyes grew open the biggest they have ever done,
"Well she's alright.. Meh I don't know .. Maybe?" Jungkook said as his bunny smile started to appear and his face turned the colour of a beetroot,
Me and Taehyung couldn't believe what just came out of the maknae's mouth..There he was making fun out of me for liking Milso, this kid..
"Well you weirdos can like whoever you want, doesn't bother me if i'm honest.. I have my eyes on someone else.." Tae said as he mumbled the last little bit too himself,
"What was that Tae? I didn't get the last bit.." Jungkook said as he leaned into the embarrassed Tae who was holding his head in his hands,
"Ah nothing, I can't actually remember ah~"..
Little did Tae know that I actually did hear what he said and I could see his eyes scanning over Hania, The cheek..