15

"Helloo, is there anyone in thereee~" A manly voice began tickling my cheeks attempting to wake me up, I didn't recognise the voice at first but however I just remembered the fact that Jooheon invited Hoseok over.. Surely he didn't sleep over?
I finally sat up and opened my eyes to see Hoseok kneeling beside me with his eyes fixed on me the entire time,
"Ah you're awake.. You sleep for centuries.." Hoseok blurted out as he turned away to gaze at his phone,
"Mhm yeah.. Where's Jooheon and the boys?" I asked,  just noticing that it was just me and Hoseok in the house,
"Oh they went out .. band practice or something? They asked me to look after you.."
Look after me? I'm not three..
I sighed and rolled my eyes , I'm still not happy with Hoseok. The fact that he just walked into my house like he owned the place annoyed me.. his existence annoyed me..
"Okay." A simple word rolled off my tongue leaving Hoseok a little lost for words. He just sighed and went back to scrolling through his phone, I'm not going to let him have the satisfaction of annoying me today.
I got up and made my way towards the kitchen to make some breakfast , I just made some toast because making anything else requires even more effort so no thankyou.
It took me a whole 10 minutes before finishing everything, luckily we didn't have school today as on Wednesdays it's a day off for the whole school which honestly makes me the happiest human to live , however , my day off may require spending the day with Hoseok as I don't think he's leaving any time soon.. Great..
A whole hour went past, I was finishing off some homework and was beginning to start my dance practice and guess what.. HOSEOK IS STILL IN MY HOUSE..
Luckily I've had my head phones in the whole time so I couldn't hear his voice but now I may actually have to communicate..
"Um, Hoseok? I'm going to start my dance practice now so if you .. Yanno.. Wanted to lea-"
"Yeah sure I would love to join!!"
WHAT THE HELL
NOT WHAT I SAID
I HATE THIS HUMAN
"No it's okay, I always prefer to practise on my own.." I said bluntly, giving him a cold look,
"It'll be fun, I'll go to mine to get changed then I'll meet you in a second.." Hoseok beamed, Does this kid understand the meaning of no?
I sighed and watched him skip out of my door, the thought of me having to practise with him killed me.. Why can't I get some peace?
I was still in my black shorts but I've changed my top half to a black baggy Adidas Tshirt ,which didn't compliment my body at all, and then I had my black & white vans on, the effort in this outfit is great..
After 10 minutes I heard the door go and there stood Hoseok looking pretty fineee - why the hell am I complimenting this person who is apparently my 'enemy'?
He had a white Tshirt on with black and white puma joggers, a grey beanie which left his little ears poking out through the sides and then finished the look off with his black and white Nike shoes..
I do hate to say it but he did look good.. Casual.. But good.. Why am I like this?

"Hey you ready to start?" His voice quickly cut me out of my trances and brought me into reality,
"Oh Jesus, yeah yeah come on, let's get this over with.." I replied as I rolled my eyes at the thought of 2 hours of dance practice.
We started off by doing Hoseok's warm ups and stretches which took us a good 20 minutes , then we started looking at different Kpop dances..
The first dance we did was a Twice song which are always easy to memorise - Hoseok already knew the whole dance to 'TT' and so he taught me.. It went surprisingly well as I picked it up instantly and we both danced the whole thing.. WITHOUT BICKERING!
The next dance we tried to learn was a song by NCT 127 'Limitless' - This was hard. All of the moves were super quick and powerful, I did manage to do it but Hoseok absolutely smashed it. I never knew he was such a good dancer?
Then to finish we did a Red velvet song, it was their new one, 'Peek-A-Boo' - this was so cool to dance too, surprisingly I actually got all the moves on point and I could tell Hoseok was secretly impressed ;)
The whole dancing experience was better than expected.. Hoseok and me were civil and we didn't argue once! It was a miracle..
"Milso you were good today.. We should do this more often.." Hoseok said, sweat was dripping from his forehead and his T shirt was nearly transparent with sweat. You could tell we both worked very hard..
"Yeah you surprised me today Jung Hoseok, didn't know you were actually decent at dancing.." I grinned at him, lightly punching his shoulder , I was trying to show a nicer side to myself as I believe he's never actually seen me happy before..
"Well I am the main dancer in BTS thanks very much.." Hoseok replied as he sipped on his water bottle, he was obviously secretly very happy that I actually complimented him as I could see him grinning as he took each sip, how cute~
I waved off the sweaty Hoseok back to his house and finally I had peace,
"MILSOOO WE ARE HOMEEE~"