10

I sat on the sofa left confused with the whole situation. There was 7 boys staring through my soul as I was attempting to get my words out but that was not happening today..
"She must of went around her boyfriends house because that might explain why she was late back last night.." Wonho said giving Jooheon a cheeky smirk, I immediately grabbed a fluffy grey cushion ,which hid behind me, and chucked it at Wonho's face - he deserved that~ All he did was laugh, which annoyed me more and so I was about to chuck another cushion but got stopped by Jooheon who had hold of my wrist,
"Milso. Tell me where you were last night." There was a tone of seriousness in Jooheon's voice which I've never heard before, as he said that he looked straight in my eyes waiting for an answer - but little did he know that I was about to feed him with lies..
"Okay okay chill Joo, I had to go around Boli's house to collect my art folder which I left there the other day but then as it began to rain she lent me a hoodie because I only had my school blazer.." Well done Milso, that was a pretty good lie..
"Oh I know Boli!! She always watches me when I'm in my rap class.." Changkyun stated with a proud look painted along his face - Not a good time bro..
"Hmm, okay whatever.. you know how I feel about you getting a boyfriend though Mill. ALWAYS check with me and the boys before you dare to date an-" Jooheon was about to give me a rant about how he thinks "dating is pointless" and so I decided to walk up to my room to get changed, I can't be bothered to face that rant for the 5th time this week.
"She's definitely dating.." Wonho added as I walked upstairs, however I did hear him,
"WONHO I WILL COME DOWN THERE AND KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS IF I HAVE TO.." I yelled down the stairs , I wish I saw his reaction but I could tell by all the laughter that Wonho was not impressed..

I brushed through my hair and decided to leave it down today, it was a little curly but I just left it because effort..
I put my uniform back on and quickly sprayed myself with a good smelling body spray and headed out the door to meet Boli again. I was about to step foot out of the door until I had a hand grab me back - It was Changkyun, again..
"Hey uh, Milso.. Is that Boli?" He said , an awkward look was shown on his face as she ruffled his hair and looked at me with a little smile ,
"Yeah.. Why? What are you going to do to her?.." I said , beginning to get worried for my little ginger friend,
"Oh hah, um nothing .. Tell her... I like her hair!?.. Okay?" Changkyun said quickly as he ran off in embarrassment, jeez this kid..
I stepped out the door to see a blushing Boli,
"Guessing you heard that?.." I questioned , from her face I could already tell what her answer was,
Boli nodded and smiled, knew it.

We began our dreaded walk to school.. The whole way we talked about Kpop and all the drama between fans - honestly, that's mostly all we talk about to our walks to school, oh and also we talked about our punishments with BTS..
Turns out Boli had quite an intimate time with Jungkook and Jin (cheeky) and I told her about my traumatic experience but she just laughed, of course..
I'm planning of giving back Hoseok his hoodie today but I have no idea how I'm going to give it to him without getting beat up by all the other members for 'touching their property', ugh , what weirdos.. Oh well they will have to deal with it...

We walked past the paparazzi and then walked through the huge gates to get to the school. People were all over the tennis courts all running to one segment which was the busiest place of all.. Shouting and screaming was heard from miles away , there were people heckling and yelling which made me think instantly that there was a fight occurring..
Me and Boli both ran towards the huge cluster of people and pushed our way to the front, the screams and cries for help were getting louder and it honestly broke my heart to hear people screaming for help and nobody was helping them , however that's going to change.. I got to the front and what I saw was beyond heart breaking..