Chapter 2

Arabella
Whoever that man was scared me but I don't know if it was in a good or bad way. He was gorgeous I'll admit that but just so...vulgar. The things he said to me made my body feel weird and tingly. I didn't know how to react so I ran.

I just need to forget about him. I won't see him again anyway. I start my walk home forgetting about the past events and plug my headphones back in.

As I reach home and open the front door I spot my brother in the kitchen hoarding through the fridge. Huh and he says I eat a lot.

"Why Hello Mr.Piggy..." I say slyly.

He turns around abruptly with whipped creaming filling his cheeks. His eyes wide and mouth agape as he finds out he's been caught.

"Hmm..." I raise my eyebrow and walk upstairs to my room. I lie on my bed while reading my new romance novel. After a few hours of reading I fell asleep and woke up at 10pm. I groaned and got up from bed to take a shower because I don't feel like getting one in the morning. As I strip from my clothes and stand in my bra and panties I get the feeling of someone watching me...

I shrug it off and turn on the shower. I start singing the song Valerie while waiting for my shower to get hot when all of a sudden I feel a sharp prick in my neck and I black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I wake up I'm surrounded by blackness. I'm comfortably on a bed that much I know but I can't see anything. I start crying because it's just settled in that I've been abducted from my family and I have no idea who could do such a thing. Why me? What have I done?

"H-hello?" I call out in hope that someone else may have been captured along with me so I'm not alone. But I'm answered with nothing. My heart is pounding in my chest and I feel like I can no longer breath... oh no I'm getting a panic attack. My mom is always there for me when I have them to get through it but now I'm alone. Oh god what do I do?!

"Someone please help!" I yell out but find it hard because of my erratic breathing.

I spoke hear someone walking heavily towards the door and become more scared. What if it's my kidnapper...are they going to hurt me!

Someone who I can't make out opens the door. He's male that much I know. He comes to my side of the bed while I scramble far away from him.

"Who are you! Stay away from me!" I cry out.

"It's okay I'm not going to hurt you but you need to calm down." He try's to reach for me but I pull away quickly.

"S-stop right there...d-don't come any closer." I plead him.

"Please stop crying, boss will cut off my dick if he thinks I made you cry." He try's to reach for me again but I back up.

"I want answers now. Why did you take me?! What did I do to you?"

"I'm sorry but its not my place to tell you that. Boss will come to you later. I won't hurt you." He says sincerely.

"I don't even know you. Why are you doing this to me." I whimper.

"Boss wants you. And what boss wants...he gets."
He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. He turns to his left and switches a light on so I finally can see him.

He is around 5'9 with black hair and blue eyes. He's handsome but not really my type. I wonder if he's the one who kidnapped me. I wonder if my parents noticed I'm gone... how long have I even been here?

"How long have I been here?" I ask politely. Maybe if I'm nice he'll let me go? Yeah, no.

"About a day. I'm sorry about drugging you but I knew you wouldn't come willingly. I'm Rufo by the way." He sticks his hand out for me to shake and I hesitantly stick mine out as well.

"I'm Arabella but you probably knew that." I look around my surroundings and take in the expensive looking room.

"Um may I ask where we are?" I ask hesitantly.

"Bosses mansion in Italy." He informed me.

I'm sure right now I look like a deer about to get ran over. Italy...FLUFFIN ITALY! I can't be in Italy, nobody will find me here. Oh my god I'm going to be held captive and no one will ever find me. I won't finish school or become a nurse or go to culinary school ANYTHING. Now I'm just full on sobbing and hyperventilating.

"Oh my god oh my god take me home. Please please pleeeease take me home" I plead grabbing onto Rufos arm crying.

"I'm sorry Arabella I can't do that." He looks at me with a statue like face and walks away without a word and locks the door.

I run to the door and start to bang and kick as hard as I can screaming,
"LET ME OUT LET ME OUT PLEASE!" Sobbing and worn out I fall to the floor.

I eventually fall asleep and feel someone's arms pick me up. I'm cradled to a warm chest that smells like expensive cologne. I curl closer to the warmth and sigh too tired to see who picked me up. I was placed on a soft mattress and put under the warm covers.

Before I feel asleep I felt a soft pair of lips kiss my forehead and someone caress my hair.

"Goodnight my sweet angel."