Chapter 10 part 2 (teaser for chapter 11)

Arabella
I giggle and rip the sheet off of him, wrapping it around me, and running out of the room. I hear him curse to himself struggling to put boxers on before coming to chase after me.

"Baby you better bring your ass back here before I spank it raw!" He yells after me. I look back and realize how close he is and laugh louder running down the stairs. As soon as I reach the end of them Lucas' arms wrap around me and pick me up swinging me around.

"You little brat." He laughs biting my neck playfully and swatting my bum. Our laughing settles and we stand there staring into each other's eyes. I can't stop thinking that this is what a relationship is supposed to feel like. I was never this happy in my relationship. Luca cages me in his strong arms, bringing my face closer to his. As we're about to kiss we're interrupted by someone walking through the front door. I turn towards the door and see a handsome guy who looks a little bit like Luca but with sandy blonde hair and no tattoos unlike Lucas' ink covered skin.

"Hello brother...am I interrupting something?" The man I now know as Lucas' brother says, smirking. I feel Luca tense next to me, holding me closer to him.

This can't be good...

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me with this book. I love all of you so much! I'm sorry about the late updates it's just a little hard to. I have no inspiration so I'd appreciate if any of you have ideas you'd like to share with me for the book. I'd love to use them! -Hailey❤️