.

This is something I wrote that happened to me and I wanted to share it all with you tonight. I never share this kinda of writing but I'm going to start.

The 26th. Thursday. The day after Christmas you texted me and said you wanted to hang out. We were friends and I haven't seen you in a while so I agreed but I had a bad feeling about it. You said you liked me under the influence better. That im "nicer" high. Now I know what you really meant. You bought me something to drink and I thanked you. You drove us through a nice neighbor with beautiful lights. It was almost romantic but you were far from it. You drove  past it to an area that was pitch black beside a dumpster. I didn't find it odd at the time that you said "the cops wouldn't find us here". You leaned back in your seat suggestively and asked me "so why do you think I really asked you out tonight?". Bingo...now I know why. You wanted my body, not me. I say "I don't know" and you chuckle. You ask me if I want to go to the back seat and I say no. You ask again and again. "Come on".  "NO" I tell you firmly. You say sorry and reach to hug me and I tell you to stop. I've been scarred too many times by "men" like you and I won't let it happen again. This is my fucking body. I tell you I'm tired and want to go home. You say okay and  drive out. All of a sudden you get angry at me. "I get it now, I get it now" you keep repeating. "You're just a tease." And then you start speeding. Going so fast but not as fast as my heart. You kept yelling at me and then I went into shock. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. The whole way home you yelled awful things to me. As we pulled up to my house you asked, "are you mad at me?". I tried to say "yes you fucking maniac!" but all I could push out was a quiet no. I tried to open the door and run out but you locked it. I asked if you could unlock it and even though you had a button you reached over me and unlocked it. But you wouldn't let me leave unless I gave you a hug. I didn't want to fucking touch you, you pig. The last thing you said to me was "invite me to more family things. I don't get invited anymore". I ran up to my door at 1am and banged as hard as I could. I was so scared you would come back and nobody was answering the door. Finally my little sister came and I collapsed into her arms crying. You were supposed to be my friend and you hurt me just like the other men did.