Chapter 9

I'm writing this at like 9:48pm because I'm bored as fuck and have some random inspiration to write another chapter sooo ya welcome!
XXCautionxSteamyXX
Arabella 🌹
His bare cock rest between my bare pussy. I feel every inch of him as he does me and he knows I'm turned on because I'm wet. I'm not supposed to be acting like this, I'm supposed to be the good girl.

Well that shit hit the fan as soon as he had his head in between your legs.

I attempt to move off of him but he wraps his thick arms even tighter around me. Why is he torturing me?

"Ah ah ah princess I don't think so. You caused this problem for daddy so know you're going to fix it." He said referring to his rather hard dick. I just sit there staring at it. Jesus, it's like a giant earthworm. Ew gross reference.

When I don't move to do anything he harshly spanks my ass and I cry out.

"What was that for?!" I slap his bare chest.

He just chuckles and motions me to come closer so he can whisper in my ear. I slowly bend down so we're face to face and I can feel his warm breath.

"Rub your pussy against daddy's cock baby." I sit up in alarm.

"Ohh no, no no no. This was a one time thing mister." I shake my head.

"You better ride me or I'm going to punish the shit out of you angel." He growls. I think if my options. Ugh there's only one option and you know you want it.

I hesitantly place my hand on his bare chest, spreading my pussy to settle him more between me. He smiles cockily and closes his eyes. I slowly rock my hips, forward and back. Over and over again working myself into a frenzy. God it's so good. My clit rubs against him and I whimper.

"Yes baby ride daddy faster. God, so good my angel." He groans, placing one hand on my hip and the other settles on my ass to help move me against him.

His cock slips across my pussy, my wetness covering his thick shaft. He sits up slightly and grabs my hair, pulling me closer to his lips. He smashes his lips on mine, hot and sensual. I love his lips on mine.

I'm close. So close.

"Ahh Luca please." I cry out.

"Come on baby, cum for daddy." He rubs my clit and lightly spanks me. All of it combined sends me over the edge and I cum hard. He cums shortly after, his seed spilling onto his tight stomach. I take my finger and swipe some of his come off his stomach. I settle my eyes on him while I place my finger in my mouth, tasting him. I moan and the taste.

"God baby you're so hot." He groans. I have no idea where this side of me came from...but I like it.

"Come on Angel let's get a shower." He picks me up and sets me on the bathroom counter while he starts the shower. When it's warm enough we step in under the hot water relaxing out muscles. Luca grabs so coconut scented body scrub rubs it over my body. It doesn't feel like a sexual thing. It feels like something to lovers would do for each other. I turn around and do the same to him, staring into his beautiful eyes the whole time. What's happening to me? I barely know him and I'm already comfortable around him. I'm not even worried about going home now. This is really messed up.

We wash our hair together and rinse off. When we finally finish, we step out of the shower and dry off.
I face the mirror and look at myself. I look happier and I don't know if I should be. Luca comes up behind me softly kissing my shoulder.

"What are you thinking about Angel?" He questions softly.

"Are you just using me? Am I just another girl to you?" I question. I need to know before I invest more of my feelings into him, although the feelings are kind of inevitable.

"God no, of course not. I really really like you Arabella. You're the only girl for me for the rest of our lives." He reply honestly.

"What does that mean for us? What do you want from me?" My heart is beating out of my chest in nervousness.

"I want us to be together, my angel."

So I'm going to stop here because I'm literally losing feeling in my right hand but oh whale.