Chapter 7

Arabella's POV

I hate him. Who does he think he is telling me what to wear? Besides it was the only thing to wear for pajamas. What did he expect me to wear because I could've just worn nothing and shoved it in that shitheads face. 

I can hear him destroying stuff across the hall but he can have his little hissy fit for all I care. I don't even get why he cares about my feelings now, he literally called me a whore not even two minutes ago. 

I walk into the bathroom and stare at my tear stained face. I'm not going to let that asshole get to me. I need to be strong if i'm going to get out of here. I splash water on my face and brush my teeth before hopping into bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow someone knocks on the door.

"Go away." I yell into my pillow.

"Angel please open the door. I'm sorry about earlier okay?" Luca pleads through the door.

"Leave me alone you pedophile!" I scream.

"Open the fucking door right fucking now Arabella or I swear you'll regret it." I can tell he's getting pissed but he can fuck off. God i've only been here for two days and i'm cursing like a sailor. 

"Bite me." I yell at him through the door. It's suddenly very quiet on the other side. Ugh thank god he's gone. As i'm walking back to my bed the door is suddenly broke down and a very angry Luca on the other side of it. It was at that moment that I decided that if i'm going to get out of this place i'm going to have to seduce him. It's most likely not going to work since i'm 17 and he's probably like 25 but I still have to try. I miss my parents and my old life. 

Well here goes nothing...

Luca's POV

Why does she have to be so difficult. If she would just listen to me none of this would be happening right now but it seems she just wants to see me angry. She's sat on her bed in her little booty shorts and see through top that I can see her nipples through. I groan at the sight and my cock hardens. Not the time Luca, pull yourself together. I stalk towards her angrily and slightly horny. 

When I reach her I grab her hair and yank it forcefully so she has no choice but to look at me. Be scared my little angel, you're in for a hell of a ride. She lightly gasps and her pouty full lips part in surprise. 

"Rule number one baby, Never and I mean never disrespect me. Especially like how you did downstairs in front of one of my men. Rule number two when I tell you to do something I expect you to do it, got it?" I growl out and yank her hair a little to show her who's in charge. 

"Yes sir." She blinks innocently and bits her bottom lip. I groan out loud. Fuck that was hot. 

She slowly stands up as I release my grip on her hair. She lays her hands on my chest and peers up at my under her long black eyelashes. 

"I really am sorry Luca I promise i'll make it up to you." she turns us around and pushes me onto the bed. She crawls on top of me and straddles my waist. Her soft hands running down my chest slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Once im free of my shirt her fingers trace over my abs and I involuntarily shiver. She bends down and removes her fingers only to trace my body with her wicked little toungue. She's staring up at my while licking and kissing up my chest. What the actual fuck is happening. When she reaches my neck she kisses, sucks, and bites in all the right places to make Luca Jr. very excited. She grinds down onto the hard tent in my pants causing us to groan at the friction. I grab her hips and flip us over so i'm on top of her. My index finger traces the seam of her lips and shes sucks on my finger lightly biting on it making me grind into her at the action. She's out of breath and moaning underneath me and god it's a beautiful sight. 

"You're not going to hit me with a lamp again are you?" I ask breathless and she just giggles.

"No I won't, I promise." I craddle her face in my large hands and stare at her lips. I rub her bottom lip with my thumb and slowly bring my lips to meet hers. She eagerly responds back and the sparks I feel when I kiss her is the greatest feeling i've ever had until she pushes me away.

"oh my god...oh god. Get out. Jus-just get away from me." She has tears streaming down her face.

What happened? I thought she wanted me. Did she not feel the spark that I did? 

Reluctantly I left her room. I'll give her the space she needs and wait until she comes to me. I just want to know what I did wrong. Is there something wrong with me?

Sorry I know it's a short chapter but i'm trying to figure out where i'm even going with this story.  Anyways, much love, Hailey