Chapter 12

⚠️Warning Mature⚠️

This ones steamy for you horny ass women. Mwah. Love ya lol.

Arabella
I step out of the steaming hot shower feeling more relaxed after the events that happened downstairs. Damien didn't sit well in my gut. I fell like he had evil written all over him.

I put on a pale pink lacy underwear set I found in the closet and walk back into Lukas' room. I go into his side of the closet for something to wear to bed, my back facing away from the door.  

"Fuck!" I whisper and bend down to pick up the shirt I dropped on the floor. I feel someone press their front my behind and a strong warm hand wrap around my throat pulling me up to a strong chest.

Luka...

"Thats a foul mouth you have baby"

He tilts my neck to the side to expose me to him. Running his nose along my shoulder to the base of my throat. He's starts placing soft kisses on my skin making me whimper in pleasure. One of his hands move down my belly to my wet aching pussy. As soon as his fingers come in contact with my clit I whine out, "Luka." His grip on my neck tightens and his mouth skims my ear.

"Ah ah ah baby. That's not what you call me is it?" He stops rubbing my clit awaiting my answer. I whine slightly in annoyance and need.  I need him and he's teasing me. Not fair.

"Please daddy, touch me." I feel his cock go hard against my behind and I reach around to touch him a little. But before I could do too much he turns me around to face him and wraps one of his hands around my hair tilting my head up to him.

"Don't even think about teasing me baby, you're daddy's tonight." He slams his lips against me in a possessive and sensual manner making me wetter and wetter for him. His other hand has a harsh grip on my ass bringing our fronts together. My hands are tangled into his soft soft hair, tugging occasionally in pleasure.

His big, calloused hands wrap under my things making my legs instantly wrap around his waist. He slowly walks us over to his ginormous bed.

"Daddy are you gonna make me feel good again?"
I whisper while he places me on the bed, hovering above me on his arms.

"Oh yes baby. Daddy's gonna make you feel very good tonight."

I forgot to post this months ago and I am so sorry my loves. I'm a mess right now. But I'm going to come back to writing. The next chapter will be the full steamy scene(;
-Hailey