Chapter 2

In the early morning, the only sounds that could be heard was the soft pitter patter of rain and the occasional thunder. Y/n slowly woke up around 9am. Her f/c eyes opened and surveyed the room. It was dimly lit by the dar grey sky through the window above her. She sat up and stretched, a soft groan of satisfaction leaving her lips. She grabbed her phone from her table and saw that there was a message from Tom.

Tom💙
Hey, were going to the store for a little bit, then Matt wants to go to the Mall for a bit. Keep an eye on Tord for us. Edd said he was feeling sick.
Sent at 7:34am

Y/n sighed softly. 'Great. Now I gotta take care of him.' She thought to herself. Since there was no point of changing out of her pajamas, she went downstairs to get something to eat. Hopefully there was something to eat. She walked into the kitchen and to her luck, she had leftovers from last night munch on for now. It was her favorite meal. 'Aww, they made me f/f. How sweet.' She thought, grabbing her some, along with a drink as she settled onto the couch. After a little bit, she finished her food and decided it was time to feed Tord finally. He probably hadn't eaten all day long.

She got up and walked to the kitchen, Ringo following close behind her as she went to go warm up some soup for him. Y/n hummed softly and got a bowl and put the soup in as well as feeding Ringo real fast. She pet the soft kitty and smiled as she mewled at her touch. She walked back over to the soup and set it in the microwave and walked up stairs to tell Tord his food was downstairs. 'He should be able to feed himself right? I hope so....' She thought as she walked down the hall to his door. Before she could knock, a soft groan could be heard from the other side.

'What the hell was that?..' She mumbled softly, moving her h/c hair away from her ear and she softly pressed her ear to the door. For a moment, all she heard was nothing, it was silent all around her. But before she could pull away, the faint sound of her name being called broke the silence. 'Was that....Tord??' There it was again! "Fuck- Y/n~" He moaned softly, only a whisper to her. She went to back up but the door had other plans.

Y/n fell into Tord's room after it had opened. She quickly sat up as Tord jumped to throw his boxers on. "Y/n are you ok?" He asked, hurrying to help her up. She looked up at him like a lost puppy before getting up on her own. "Yeah! I-i'm good!! I came to tell you that your food is downstairs and I guess I leaned way to much on the door." She chuckled softly. 'Nice one.' She thought to herself. "Oh, well ok. I'll get it in a bit. Just be careful next time ok Love??" He said softly, leading her out of his room. She blushed softly and nodded. "Um, o-ok. I'm gonna go take a shower then head to bed. Goodnight Tord." She said, walking away. "Goodnight Y/n." He replied, walking to the kitchen. Once she got to her room, she shut the door and looked around a bit. 'Did he just call me Love??' She asked herself as she grabbed her comfy clothes. It wasn't much. Just white shorts and a baggy shirt. The thought stayed in her mind as to why he called her that. She got in the shower after undressing and let the warm water run down her breasts.

'Why would he moan my name and call me that? I've only really talked to the guy a few times....' She thought to herself, grabbing the body soap. After her long needed shower, she got dressed and headed to her room as the boys got home. She yelled a quick hello and goodnight and shut her door to sleep and think over the day in her mind.

Eh, its better then last time