Chapter 6. Movie day pt. 2

*drinks* here you go. The *hic* second part to Movie day! Continuing~ (listen to the song above 👆)

He moved one of his hands to my breast and squeezed it. I gasped and moaned. "Ahh~" I moaned. He looked at me and smirked. He put one hand on my inner thigh and bent down and licked my breast. I gasped at his warm tounge going slowly across my now erected nipple. "Ahh~ F-fuck~" I moaned. He chuckled and moved his and up my inner thigh more almost to my clit. I blushed and closed my eyes as he licked my breasts more. He smirked more and he tugged my pants off. I lifted my legs up so he could slide them off easier. He got them off fully and threw them somewhere. "N-no fair...take y-your hoodie off." I whined. He chuckled and pulled that and his shirt off. I bit my lip and I put my hands on his abbs. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of me touching him. His boxers looked a bit tight so I decided to help him. "Need some help with those?" I asked pointing to his boxers. He nodded and I hooked my fingers around the waistband and pulled them off slowly. He whined wanting me to hurry. I chukled and pulled them off fully. I threw them with the rest on the floor and he positioned himself at my entrance. "Tord?" I said. "Yes love?~" "i-I'm a virgin.." I said hoping he wouldn't get mad. "Its ok. Ill be gentle~" He smiled and slowly slid in. Fuck did it hurt. I whined as he was in halfway. He looked at me and kissed me to keep my mind off the pain. He pushed in all the way and he went to kiss my breasts. I moaned as the pain away and turned into pleasure. "Y-you can move now~" I said. He nodded and pulled out and slammed back into me. I gasped a moaned. "Ahh~"

Tords p.o.v

"Y-you can move now~" I heard her moan. I nodded and pulled out and slammed back into her. "Ahh~" she moaned. "Fuck its so hard not to cum right now." I thought. "Faster~ Tord please~" she moaned. I smirked a slowed down. "What was that?~" I said. "Go faster~ please master!~" she said whining. "Good girl~" I said going much faster and harder. She arched her back and moaned. "F-fuck Master~ I'm going to cum~" she said. "Me to kitten~" I went much harder. I looked down at her and burned the image into my head. She back arched, eyes half open, tounge out, and drooling a bit. I couldn't hold it anymore. "Y-y/n!" I moaned as I cam. She moaned my name and cam soon after. I layed my head on her breasts and the rest of me on her. "I-I *pant* love you *pant* (Y/n)" I said.

Your p.o.v

"I-I *pant* love you *pant* (Y/n)" he said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head. "I love you to Tord." I said back. He looked at me and smiled widely. We stayed like that for a few minutes then got up and put our clothes on and cuddled all day long.

554 words above 👆. A short chapter that took to long to make. If you want to be in any of my books pm me and we'll take about it. Lets see if this can get to 1k!!!!!

Violet Chan out~

P.s should I make a drawing book?