Chapter 11

I didn't tell Alexis yesterday about my dad, because I couldn't. Alexis is the type of person who is very protective. She would do anything for my family and I would do the same for her.

Morning came faster than I thought, trying to hurry up with changing, and getting clean.

"Conner, hurry up" Martha yells from outside my room.

"I'm coming. I'm coming" I shout back. I wheel myself out the front door with my shoes in my lap; and Martha leaning against her car. James doesn't ride with us, because he rides with Logan and not on the bus. I wouldn't either.

"Thank God, come on" Martha pops the trunk helping me into the car.

"I think I got it" I say. Wanting to start doing things by myself.

"Okay" she smiles.

The drive to school is always nice, the scenery to get to school is always beautiful. We went to our coffee shop, which is up the road from our house, and then headed to school. As we pull into the parking lot I see a group of people standing over at the place Martha and I spray painted out artwork. The principal tried shooing people away, but that didn't work; more and more people came to look.

"Wow", Martha pulls into an empty spot.

"Yea" I chuckle.

"Let's go" she jumps out of the car.

School for me is like any other teenager, boring, unpopular(lie), and tiring. Strolling down the hallway people smile down at me saying hi. Reaching my locker is a struggle, but that's everyday.

"Hey", a voice makes my heart race.

"Phillip" I blush.

"Need some help here?" He says grabbing a book from my top shelf, which I have no idea what it is doing up there.

"Thanks" I grab it out of his hand.

"Yup" he starts to walk away.

"Hey Phillip" I call out to him before he is invisible in the crowd.

"Yea?" he turns to look at me with his ; once again:BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES. Oml..

"Uhh...do you want to come over to hang?"

"Really?" he raise an eyebrow.

"Yea, really" I smile. Riiinnnnggg.

"Okay I'll see you after school" he smiles back at me.

"Okay cool".

English is my favorite subject, especially when I take AP English. Mrs.Riley is always nice to me, maybe because I'm a good student or because I'm disable. She never judges me, so I take it as I'm a good student. In 4th period before lunch I got a text.

Unknown

Conner. I know the police were saying stuff about me. sent at 11:45 a.m.

Brad? sent at 11:47 a.m.

Meet me at our spot. I promise I will explain everything. sent at 11:50 a.m.

Why? sent at 11:57 a.m.

Answer me. Why?? sent at 12:00 p.m.

You can't ruin me anymore. I HATE YOU! sent at 12:05 p.m.

Answer me, GOD DAMN IT!sent at 12:06 p.m.

~~

I gave up trying to get him back for what felt like forever. At lunch I couldn't talk, to anyone.

"Conner" Martha smacks the table. I look up at her. "What's wrong?"