Chapter 12

Song dedicated to my friend Gage Adams who died last week 5 year ago by a car crash. I miss you!! <3<3-2021

Also check out this amazing women right here; much love to work: ZenahK

~~~~

When we get to my home I lead Phillip into my room. After the fact I had to tell my mom where we were going to be, but she didn't care much, because of the wedding stuff.

"I love your room" Phillip sits on my bed. My heart starts to beat a little faster.

"It's okay"

"No really, it's so clean" he smiles.

"I try to keep it clean, cause of the chair" I wheel myself to my desk by my window to get my phone charger. "Are you thirsty?"

"No, thanks" he continues to smile. I'm telling you he is so beautiful, like an angel in disguise.

"Play a game?" I point to my one Xbox station. I really don't know what to do or say. I normally only have Alexis over and she never cares.

"Uh..yea, sure"

In my room I have a t.v., but don't normal use it, unless I'm really bored or can't get any sleep. We play for a couple of hours when Phillip dominates me for the 27th time.

"Come on. Your not even trying" Phillip laughs next to me on my bed.

"Shut up" I push him playfully.

"Conner, you totally don't know how to play" he points at the t.v. I know I suck alot at these games, but Phillip is having so much fun, it's so cute. Just like his hot smile, and his personality. Especially his eyes and lips. Oh... how bad I want to kiss them and make him mine. If only I can kiss him and if only I can touch him. OMG...STOP THINKING...but oh lord he's so HOT!

"I'm going to get a drink. You want something?" I climb back into Tom.

"No, it's okay" he looks at me with his blue eyes again. I need to get out of here.

I wheel myself into the kitchen hearing noises upstairs. People having fun with out me is just great. I grab a Gatorade and a water bottle, one for each; he's going to need it. I wheel myself back into my room to see Phillip standing up playing with his fingers.

"Which one?" I hold up both drinks. He nods to the water bottle so I throw it in his direction.

"Thanks" he frowns. I wheel myself back to my bed. "Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to." Phillip says looking at his feet. Why is he nervous...

"It's fine" I push it out my head starting to pull myself up.

"No, it's not" he shrugs.

I didn't realize I didn't lock my wheels, because slowly I began to move. I'm going to fall and it's my fault. Waiting for the impact of the ground to come never did, a set of arms wrap around me holding me up.

"You ok?" Phillip warm breathe tickles my skin.

"Yea, I'm fine" I let out a weird sound, maybe a mixture of a moan and groan. I look up at Phillip to see ice blue staring back at me. I swear I felt him leaning into me.

"Hey Conner" Martha appears at my door. "Oh I'm sorry I was just wondering if ya'll wanted to eat somewhere before we leave."

"That's sounds great, Martha" Phillip sets me back down into my chair.

I gave Martha an evil glare. She went and ruin the moment. Wonderful!

"What?" Martha frowns. Clueless too. "Okay, well I met you guys outside"