Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #5

LovelySacrifice

Member since: 2011

What is Love? 

Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for anyone. She was friends with almost most guys at school, and she tended to avoid the female population. but that all changed when she met Chloe. now isabelle is confused as hell, and even after she starts to acknowledge her feeling towards chloe, isabelle isnt sure she should act on her feelings. the stolen kisses, the erotic moments together, and the powerful mutual feelings. is all that worth the ridicule isabelle will go through once she is 'out of the closet' read to find out. (haha i suck at these things. O.O anyways just read it. )

Chapter #1-->3068441

True To Your Heart 

Celia didn’t mind the fact that her parents were forcing her into an arranged marriage. Now, she is going to marry the school’s biggest flirt, and jerk. But he’s also the most annoying guy she knows. But no, Celia didn’t care that she was marrying. That is until she finds out that the girl she has had a crush on for some years turns out to be her fiancé’s sister. What will Celia do, marry the jerk because her parents want her to. or should she be true to her heart. It’s a choice between the right thing to do, and the girl that she loves. What would you do?

Chapter #1-->3778678

What is Love Between Mary and Kitty

What is love? minie story. the story of Mary and Kitty.

Chapter #1-->4669579