Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #16

LatoyaLove

Member since: 2011

How I Fell In Love With A Player 

Don't you hate those conceited, smug, arrogant types, who think they could get anyone they wanted just because they're good looking and have some "game"? Yeah. I hate them too. So how did I end up falling for one?? In this story, Nicole works at a Community Center with the self indulged, cocky Alicia. Nicole can't stand her ass.. or so she thinks. Read on to see how this love story unfolds..

 Chapter #1-->1090646

Suffocating In The Closet 

Coming out at a young age is extremely difficult, especially for 17 year old high school student Jackie. She knows she's a lesbian, but the only problem is, she's afraid to tell anyone else. The only people who know are her best friend, Shannon, and her girlfriend, Anika. Read this story and find out how hard it is to be socially outcasted for something that you can't control and watch the drama unfold when her secret comes out.

Chapter #1-->1262665

Obsession

 Tiffany is devastated when she finds out some shocking news about her girlfriend, Gina. So much so, that she decides to get revenge by meeting a new girl. But this new girl isn't like other females. She's sweet, fun, freaky, sexy... and possesive. She becomes obsessed with Tiffany and that's when the drama and problems begin to happen. Read to find out how this drama unfolds.

Chapter #1-->1644063

Big Girls Don't Cry

Deidra was a plus sized woman who absolutely loved her life. She loved her job, loved her friends, and lived life to the fullest. She never had a problem with being a bigger girl, even when she was around her super tiny, super fit best friends, Chandra and Vicki. After all, she had a sexy girlfriend, Jada, who loved her for her, not for her size. But when something horrible happens, it makes Deidra depressed and hating being 'the fat girl.' She needs to do something drastic to change her life, and she needs to do it now. But what can she do to pull her self esteem back up? How can she feel better about herself?

Chapter #1-->2270898

Friends with Benefits 

Kelly and Kerri have been best friends since they were eleven, and although they are different in personality, they're still closer than ever. But when they decide to cross the line between friendship and sex buddies, can they remain best friends? Or will being friends with benefits come with too much drama than either one of them can handle?

Chapter #1-->2921389

Friends and Lovers

Kerri and Kelly have been dating for three years now, and although their relationship was a bit difficult at first, now they're happily in love. Kerri has given up her player ways, and Kelly has committed herself fully to Kerri. But will things stay that easy for them? Or will they have a hard time going from friends to lovers? Read part two of Friends with Benefits, to see how Kerri and Kelly's relationship unfolds, and see if they were just better off as just best friends.

Chapter #1-->3302370

My Lover, My Abuser 

This book is about Tionne Pitts, a woman who is stuck in an intense, abusive relationship with the love of her life, Jade Kittion. But things weren't always bad between them.They had love. They had romance. They have a whole lot of money to do whatever they wanted. But when things start to turn from bad to worse, Tionne starts wondering why she is still with Jade, and what life without her would be like. But does she have the courage to finally leave Jade after seven years? After everything Jade has done for her, given her, bought for her? And if she does have the courage to leave, will Jade let her ?

Chapter #1-->3658036

The Other Girl

 Leeyah has been dating Chanel, her loud, irritating, full of attitude, girlfriend for four years, and although they have their ups and downs, they love each other deeply. But Leeyah has a secret..she's also in love with another woman. A woman who is the complete opposite of the sexy firecracker, Chanel. A woman that makes Leeyah wonder if Chanel is the person she's really supposed to be with, or is it the cute, bubbly blonde named Becky, the one who, in Leeyah's mind, is more calm, stress free, and easier to get along with? Read this romantic comedy to find out how Leeyah's crazy, drama filled, white girl vs. black girl love triangle plays out....and possibly blows up right in her face.

Chapter #1-->5019769