Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #9

KitKatDR

Member since: 2011

Innocence 

A 16 year old girl named Aubrey had just faced her best friend dying. But after her best friend died she met someone knew. Someone who she always wanted to be around. Until some twists and turns make everything fall apart. She'll go after what she wants. But is what she wants.. gay?

Chaper #1-->1535615

Determination

Aubrey spent her whole life waiting for the "one". She thought the "one" came into her life but only to figure out that girl wasn't the one for her. A year after breaking up she's graduating High School and going to college. She just wants to live life day by day. Maybe she'll find love in the process or maybe not.

Chapter #1-->1701836

Summer Love

This story is explained by a girl named Haylie who falls in love with a girl at the beach. The sad thing is, is that it's in the summer when school's out. Will they go on being together or not?

Chapter #1-->3363987

Tame Me 

Addison "Addie" has spent some of her time getting in trouble. She is a very intelligent girl, but when it comes to messing with her, there's no turning back. Will any of the girls she meets along the way at her new school tame her? Will they calm her down? Or will Addie stay the same, because she has to deal with her mother being gone in the army.

Chapter #1-->3410711

Can't Have Me

Emma Anderson is a typical girl trying to get through life as she works at Starbucks while going to a University. She's not the type to have relationships. But will she end up in a relationship?

Chapter #1-->3642768

The Only Promise 

Kadence Rae Emerson has always been the popular girl at school getting asked out by guys. She doesn't find herself attracted to guys though. Sports and academics have always been her top priority, but when the 'new girl', Aiden, enters her first period class history, she enters Kadence's life. Aiden soon becomes Kadence's top priority over sports and academics. But will her religious Catholic mom be suspicious of Kadence's actions, and ruin her whole life?

Chapter #1-->4011195