Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #10

cadetgirl

Member since: 2010

More Than Just A Friend

After there whole life of knowing each other, Sam and Natalie finally realise they have feelings for each other, but only Sam wants to explore them , but after a night of harmless fun they go through days of drama and trying to fix there friendship after they find out one of them is moving for 6 months, but when it comes down to it would they finally admit there feelings for one another and finally be together?

---->445171

More Than Just A Friend (2)

When Sam returns she has a dark secret that she's afraid to tell to Natalie, but turns to the worst when it comes out the worst possible way, as they fight to try make there relationship work and then finally tell there parents there together, along the way sam meets two girls named Jazz and Lora who have hated each other for the last three years , they finally decide to be friends again, but when they find that maybe there's more between them they struggle to hide there feelings away, more drama and choices along the way as they party, fight, struggle and fall in and out of love for each other

--->472760

Addicted To Love

Angel Cassidy is just a normal teenage girl, she lives in a world where everything seem's wrong, until one day she decides to be just like her popular friends, she wants to fit in. so she gets a make over, now looking hot as ever. she goes through days of finding different things about her friends, the world around her, and herself, is being popular what she wanted after all, or is the thing she needed all along love? is things gonna change, is she?

----->693042

Forever Yours

Katie Moore has been through more than enough in her life. She's been bullied, been called names like ' dyke, lesbo' and even been kicked out of school. Coming out wasn't the best moment of her life either. But when she starts fresh in her new school, everything seems to go alright, when she meets two amazing girls named Jess, and Amy. But when it comes down to it. Who will she choose to be with, and what could possibly happen when everyone at school finds out about her ' sexuality'. Who will Kate choose to be with?And what will happen now she's been found out? Follow Kate on her journey through life and see how life can truly be.

---->1198210