Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #6

DrawHannah

Member since: 2011

Being Popular

Ever wished that you were popular, that you ruled the school? How great would that be? But what if being popular is not all it's cut out to be... Mickie James knows first-hand what it is like being popular, she along with her best friend Courtney Diamond, rule the school. They make all the rules, they choose who is 'acceptable' to be seen talking too and who is not. Mickie's life seems perfect, she has everything she wants. Though Mickie is hiding something pretty big, something that, if ever found out, could destroy her 'prefect' life. She's hiding the fact that she is gay, and to top it off, that she is in love with her best friend. But when the truth does come out, how will her parents react, her fellow pupils and most importantly Courtney. Will they be supportive and accept her for who she is or will she end up seeking solace in the girl whose life she helped ruin, seeking solace in Arizona Levy. After all, Being Popular comes at a price...

Chapter #1-->3842689

Giving Up Rachel

Falling in love is hard, espically when you are so young. Alex Neveau has finally come to terms with the fact that she is in love with her bestfriend, Rachel Knox, and best of all Rachel has been in Love with Alex ever since they were kids. It was meant to be, but what seems like the perfect relationship, slowly starts to show cracks, but everytime the girls fix it, and it becomes better than it had ever been before. But with a new threat and a huge disaster...Will Alex give up Rachel and give up on their relationship?

Chapter #1-->2694317