Barbie Killed Ken GirlxGirl Stories! Author #7

BookWorm1015

Member since: 2011

Silk and Sapphire 

 "Her body was sensuous. She moved like a snake, so sleek and alluring. Swaying her hips like a belly dancer. But beyond the seductive exterior lies a vunerable young woman who has seen too much. The haunted look in her eyes showed that terrible things had been done to her. Acts so horrible, they left her exposed and completly defenceless to the world..." Mia has been a slave all her life. Beaten by a cruel owner , she is forced to dance and perform to feed her Master's selfish desire's. She spends her life wishing for an escape, which seems never to come. Until violent circumstances twine her destiny with that of a desert princess. Will this ruthless future ruler of the kingdon be able to mend Mia's broken soul?

Chapter #1--->2939927

Alpha, Hold Me

Rose has alot to deal with. She is training to be Alpha of her pack, which is stressful enough but what happens when she meets her mate, a timid GIRL? This surprise sends her reeling. She didn't feel anything like that for girls until Skye turned up. Now Rose must come to terms with herself and her feelings for the shy, scared girl. Will she be able to accept what she feels or will she reject Skye and remain alone forever? Will Skye feel the same way or will she run screaming at the thought of a werewolf chick loving her? Oh dear, this certainly is a recipe for disaster....

Chapter #1-->2808564