chapter 3

"Ahhh! I'm SO sorry, class!" Jen exclaimed, holding me away from her body while my diaper still dripping all over the floor. "I'll have to go change her right now. Please stay where you are and talk for a moment," Jen said as she left the room carrying me and brought me back to the nursery.

"Unfortunately, I don't have time to change the baby girl's diaper, but I do have time for this," Jen said as she hurriedly grabbed another diaper from the cabinet. This one was much bigger and pulled over the one I was already wearing, effectively covering up the mess.

Jen then picked up the half-full milk bottle from before and shoved it into the pacifier.

"We don't have much time while I'm "changing" you, so we'll have to make this quick," Jen said, plugging my nose again.

I could tell she had no intention of removing her fingers, so I drank as fast as possible now that I had an empty stomach again. I painfully finished the bottle in what must have been recorded time and felt exhausted.

Jen then picked me back up and carried me back to the classroom before standing in front of the class and holding me on her hip.

"Alright then, sorry about that. Today, we will be following procedures of caring for a baby, particularly a baby girl," Jen told the class, who glanced at me, trying and failing to push myself away from Jen. "We are going to set up stations of feeding, burping, washing, but not diaper changing. If our little girl here wets herself, leave me to change her."

And I know why she said this, so if anyone tried to change my diaper, they would find out I'm not a girl.

"Now, before we begin, I'm sure many of you can tell Sissy here is a little big for a baby. Well, you're right," Jen said, and I just looked right at her with my eyes wide open. Was she really going to tell them I'm a boy! "You see, Sissy fell down a flight of stairs 2 years ago and now suffers from a few mental problems, such as kicking, screaming, overly moody, and a few more. One of them is that she tends to bite a lot, so we have a special pacifier for her. Please do not remove it."

God damn her! I thought and began hitting her with my mitten hands. Sadly, I didn't realize I was playing right into her hands.

"Alright, now I will hand out to each of you a sample bottle for each of you to feed her with, McKay?" Jen asked, acting like my throwing a fit was the most natural thing in the world as she passed around a box filled with mini milk bottles.

Jen then handed me to a guy in front of her, and he laid me on my back on top of his desk. Jen then came over and uncapped the pacifier while explaining that's how I was fed my bottles. The guy then stuck the bottle into the pacifier, but I was already full from being forced to drink the milk from before, so I didn't drink it.

"Come on, Sissy, be a good baby girl, or mommy will have to punish you after class," Jen said with a smile. I felt a chill run down my spine and immediately began drinking. Terrified of what she might do.

When the guy was done, he passed me over to the next person by him, and they started to do the same. This happened for quite a while, with me being passed around the room being forced to drink more milk. Thankfully, I wasn't forced to consume all of the milk in each bottle, or my stomach definitely would have ruptured. By the end, I felt sick, and I was sure I was about to throw up by the time it was over.

"And now for the burping station!" Jen said Happily.

I shook my head no at Jen, pleading with my eyes for it not to be true, but she ignored me. I was passed back to the first guy, who put me on my stomach on the desk, ignoring my struggle. He patted my back very hard, and I did an embarrassing burp. Once again, I was passed around the room, the people my age "burping" me!

Soon, the bell rang, and I was given back to Jen, who took me back to the nursery.

"Well, wasn't that fun," Jen said as she sat me in the crib. "Right now, it's lunchtime, so we got an hour and a half."

Jen then went over to the cabinet and opened it. Inside, I could see it was primarily full of diapers and other odd things. I couldn't tell what they were from my angle. But on the top shelf, I could clearly see the large jars of baby food that Jen pulled down.

"Ok baby, I'm going to take off your paci. Be good for Mommy so she can feed you." Jen cooed at me.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!" I screamed as loud as I could the moment the pacifier was out, and it was immediately shoved back in.

"My my, what a bad potty mouth. Someone is going to get a punishment later," Jen told me before standing up. "But I guess I could tell you why you're here."

Jen approached the changing table and opened the cabinet door to pull out a blender.

"My mother was mentally unstable," Jen told me. Yeah, and so are you, I thought. "When my father left us, she was on the verge of breaking and needed a little push to finally snap."

Jen then dumped all the baby food into the blender before pouring some milk.

"Do you know what made her snap?" Jen asked me. I shook my head no. "She picked me up from daycare while I had wet pants. That was the final nail that shattered her, and my mom went insane. She thought because I wet my pants, I must be a baby. So that's how she treated me. Day in and day out, treated just like a baby."

Jen then turned on the blender and mixed the baby food and milk, turning it into a nasty milky green color.

"It wasn't until I was 13, when a neighbor just so happened to see me did someone call child protective services. My mother was taken to a mental hospital, and over the next 4 years, I slowly returned to an average girl."

Apparently not you, deranged psycho! I thought as Jen poured the contents of the blender into a baby bottle, and I realized what she would do!

"My great aunt was the one who owned this school," Jen told me as she waved at the building. "And when she passed away, I was the closest living relative that could inherit it. Along with a hefty sum of money."

Jen walked back over to the crib, and despite me fighting her, she picked me up and sat on a rocking chair.

"So now I had money and a school, I could basically do whatever I wanted. But what I wanted was to get back at the person who ruined my life. Do you know who that was?" Jen asked as she uncapped the pacifier again and could hear me yelling from the other end. "That's right, baby girl!"

Suddenly, Jen's face turned from happy to pissed as she forcefully shoved the bottle into my mouth.

"You were the one who ruined my life!" Jen yelled at me, and I took a giant gulp of the gross drink from the bottle. "Now, I know you might not remember it, but I didn't pee my pants that day. That day, I saw a boy standing near a tree, and when I went over to ask what they were doing, they turned and peed right on my pants!"

Jen took a few deep breaths and calmed herself before continuing.

"That boy then lied to the care providers, saying I just peed myself, and they believed it. That little boy was you, and I've never forgotten who was the reason for my diapered torment," Jen told me as a wicked smile crossed her face. "That's why I looked into you and came up with the perfect revenge, if I had to spend years as a baby girl, then so should you."