chapter 9

The rest of the night went reasonably well. I made sure to use my diaper before Jen got back, and I was finally allowed a change.

However, when Jen got the diaper off of me, she noticed something while cleaning me up.

"Looks like someone is getting a little diaper rash." Jen told me, "Well, we wouldn't want the baby to get too big a rash now, do we?"

At this point, I wasn't sure if she was genuine or not. But Jen did get out some rash cream and began applying it to the small rash, hoping to stop it before it got too bad.

What frustrated me more than the rash was when Jen began stroking my dick yet again and getting me hard before taping the diaper back on.

FUCKING COCK TEASE!

I was now very horny and frustrated as Jen sat me in the playpen. Well, at least it wasn't in pain this time. She had me play with a few stuffed animals in the playpen.

After that, the rest of the night went relatively normal, and Jen didn't do anything to me.

"Good night Sissy!" Jen told me as she laid me down and left the nursery.

Since it was Friday night, Jen decided to prepare for the big weekend she was planning. She needed the stroller and the fun bunny ready.

________

"Wakey wakey, Baby girl," Jen told me as she picked me up while I was still sleeping.

I was frustrated as I tried yawning and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, which is more complicated when you're wearing mittens.

"Mommy got a surprise for you, baby girl." Jen told me as she sat me on the changing table and began taking off the diaper and my clothes, "Today we're going shopping!"

Shopping?

"Yep, now we got to make sure Baby Sissy here looks as cute as possible!" Jen said as she went to work on me.

5 minutes later, I was standing in front of a mirror and could see I looked exactly as I did on the first day. A tiny pink baby girl's dress that only covered half of my 2 big pink diapers (which I now noticed said 'Disney princess'), a pair of white stockings up my legs, and I was wearing Mary Jane shoes.

My hair was tied into pigtails with two pink ribbons, and I had just a slight touch of makeup put on me.

Now that I was dressed and looked like a baby, Jen picked me up and took me into the school's hallway, where a stroller awaited us. Inside the stroller, I noticed little straps and a new pacifier sitting inside.

"Let's get you all strapped up!" Jen giggled and forced me to sit in the stroller.

She grabbed my legs and clamped them to the sides of the stroller, above where the front wheels were. Then, she strapped my arms into pouches on either side of me, immobilizing my hands and leaving me unable to move.

"We are going to convince some people you are my baby sister today..." Jen said as she took off my pacifier gag and replaced it with a new one.

This one, I noticed, had a little tube on the inside of the strap that led to the back of my head. If you looked, you would never see it. Jen then took a blanket and covered most of my body to hide the straps holding me in place.

"Behind where you are sitting is a gallon of milk to make sure my little baby girl doesn't get hungry." Jen giggled and turned a small nozzle where the hidden gallon of milk was in the stroller.

Instantly, milk began to pour slowly through the pipe and into my mouth. I refused to drink it at first, but soon, my mouth filled up, and the milk kept coming, so I was forced to drink it.