chapter 6

Besides the bells waking me up, I slept the whole day again. That is until Jen came back in and turned on the lights.

"P.u! You stink in here!" Jen said as she pinched her nose and came over to me. I didn't bother to move. "Aww, what's wrong baby, mad that mommy left you in a dirty diaper?"

Jen then proceeded to pick me up and carry me over to the changing table, where she took off the shit-filled diaper and began cleaning me up. I didn't fight her on this because I wanted a change and didn't care if I was put back into a diaper.

Once that was done, I was put in the playpen again with a few toys and the same bottle of milk from the crib while Jen went out of the room for a little while.

I didn't bother trying to get out this time after what happened last time.

When Jen returned, she had a large box with her that she began to ansible right in front of me. I just watched in confusion as she started assembling it. She stopped once to come over to me and attach the bottle to the pacifier before returning to work.

I hated the bottle because the milk had gone worm and didn't taste all that good. Maybe I should have drunk it earlier.

I had just finished the bottle when Jen revealed what was in the box, a baby jumper held up by 4 white bars.

"Here you go, little Sissy! A nice new toy for you to play with." Jen told me as she took off the bottle, lifted me up, and sat me in the jumper.

However, the seat she put me into felt like it was a size too small, and the strap meant to hold me up was so thin it was like I was being given a slight wedgie.

My body was mainly in the air, with only the tip of my toes touching the floor.

"Now, time for the fun part," Jen said as she pressed a button on the jumper, and I suddenly began to jump up and down.

The strap underneath me grew tighter, giving me a wedgie and crushing my balls!

I began yelling and whining at Jen, who cooed at me and pinched my cheeks.

"Aren't you such a cutie pie!" Jen told me before attaching another bottle to the pacifier. "I'll be back in one hour, and that bottle better be empty," Jen told me before leaving the room.

It was so hard to concentrate on drinking the bottle when I was bouncing and in pain. But somehow, I finished the bottle just before Jen returned to the room with a large tray.

Jen sat the tray down before turning off the jumper. Thank god...

"Now, Mommy has something to show you," Jen told me as she revealed what was on the tray.

There was a plate that had pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a croissant. The instant my eyes saw it, I began to drool, and my stomach growled.

"Mommy wants to make you a deal. She will take off your pasci, and you must eat one jar of baby food, and then Mommy will let you have all of this," Jen said as she waved at the food. But you can't yell at mommy, or I'll just throw it all into a blender with the baby food and milk and have you drink that. Do we have a deal?"

Immediately, I nodded my head yes. I didn't care about the baby food or Jen feeding me while still in the jumper. I just wanted real food and didn't want to see it blended before being fed.

Jen, however, was thinking of something different. If she wanted me to be able to keep filling the diapers, then she would need to feed me more solid foods. Having me already experienced the baby food blended drink earlier, she knew I would be more compliant.

Jen also enjoyed playing with her little baby and purposely made a slight mess on her face. She made sure to cut up everything and slowly give her baby food.