chapter 4

After forcing me to drink the rest of that disgusting crap, Jen placed me back in the crib before turning off the light and leaving again.

I just sat there and thought about what Jen told me. HOW WAS IT MY FAULT! I was 5 when that all happened. How was I supposed to know that's what would happen to her! No matter how you look at it, I'm still the victim here!

I stayed in the dark for the next few hours and napped on and off as a few more bells rang. By the time Jen returned to the room, I could already feel the need to pee again. My enormous, wet diaper had gone cold long ago, so I just let it go again.

"So, how's my little baby girl doing," Jen asked me as she turned on the lights and removed the lid to the crib. "And would you look at that? You even soaked through the second diaper!"

With a disgusted look, Jen took off the mushy mess of the two diapers and replaced them with a new one on my rear.

"Ok, Baby, I need to get something ready, so you play here and be good," Jen told me as she picked me up and placed me inside a giant playpen with a few stuffed animals.

Jen then left the room once more. FINALLY! I thought as I got up and waddled my way over to the side of the playpen and tried my hardest to climb up the front. But the playpen was mesh, and the railing was just a little out of my reach.

I sat down on my bottom and wondered how to get out. After a few minutes, I got up, waddled to the other side of the pen, and waddled back as fast as I could back to the front, hoping to ram into it and knock it over, but no luck. The mesh was too tough.

I finally looked over and looked at the three stuffed animals Jen had left with me, and I got a new idea. I waddled around, picking them up with my mitten hands, and sat them down on each other before stepping on them to give myself just enough of a boost to grab the edge of the pen.

But then Jen had to open the door! She took one look at me and scolded me.

"Bad baby!" Jen said as she marched over and picked me up. "I think it's time the baby got her punishment for being naughty."

Jen then took me out of the nursery and back to the school. I was amazed there was no one here. Not even any teachers.

I was carried right out the front door to the school and brought over to a flagpole. Beside it was a large cooler and what looked like a harness.

"Let's have some fun, baby," Jen told me as she put my legs through the weird harness that only had a single strap under my diaper.

She then attached the back of the harness to the flagpole and let me go. Instantly, I felt like I was being given a tight wedgie! I screamed onto the pacifier from the pain as Jen began pulling me up the flagpole!

"How's the view from up there!" Jen yelled as I screamed again, but no one would hear me.

Being on a hill surrounded by trees, it was unlikely that anyone would ever see what she was doing to me.

Then suddenly I felt something hit me and I got wet. Looking back down, I could see Jen holding water balloons from the cooler and tossing them at me! I tried to dodge them but with no luck, as one hit my face, hit me in the chest, and hit me squarely in the crotch area, soaking the diaper. Since the flagpole was only about 20 feet tall, Jen knew precisely where each water balloon hit.

"I think the cute baby girl needs her diaper changed again!" Jen shouted up at me after she ran out of water balloons.

Jen took hold of the wire and brought me back to ground level. I had started to feel dizzy and sick being up so high for so long, so I was glad to finally be let down.

Jen then took me back to the nursery, where my torment didn't end. She carried me over to a wall with a coat rack and attached the harness to that.

Immediately, I felt immense pain in my crotch area, and I pleaded with her with my eyes not to leave me like this. She, of course, ignored me and made sure I was stuck on the rack,

"Mommy has to take care of something in town. You just hang there for a while," Jen told me with a smile as she left the room and left me alone again.

I screamed into the pacifier as Jen left, but she ignored it. I tried to twist myself off the hook but found it impossible.

The pain was immense in my crotch area, and it got to the point I felt like I was going to throw up. The water from the water balloons created a mushy torture, making me miserable.

After several hours, I began to feel tired, but I couldn't fall asleep no matter what I did. I was too uncomfortable and miserable. It felt like I was there forever, in highly uncomfortable situations.

When Jen returned, it was only to make another baby food smoothie she made earlier and attach it to the pacifier.

"Good night, baby. I hope you sleep well," Jen said before leaving once again!

After a night of absolutely no sleep, I was almost glad to see Jen enter the nursery.

"So, how was your night, my cutest little baby girl?" I glared at her with tired eyes as she replaced the empty bottle from last night with a fresh bottle of milk.

Once I was done, Jen unhooked me from the coat rack and brought me to the changing station.

"Now, be still so Mommy can take off those damp clothes," Jen told me as she undressed me.

Usually, I would be fighting her about this, but after spending a night cold and wet, I didn't bother.

Jen took off everything and replaced the mittens with new dry ones. Then she removed the diaper and replaced it with a much thicker one.

"You still haven't gone poopsy yet, so this will help hold it," Jen cooed when she taped it on.

When done, she went to the cabinet and opened the outer door to pull out a one-piece footie pajamas. It was all pink and had "Mommy's little stinker" written on the front.

But before she put it on me, she reached under the changing table where the blender was and pulled out a hair dryer.

For a moment, I was afraid of what she might do with it until she opened the head part of the footy pajama and began heating up the inside.

When she was done, Jen unzipped the front of the foot pajamas and helped put it on me. Almost immediately, I felt soothed by the worm fluff of the pajama. I almost nodded off right there.

Jen still hadn't zipped the front zipper that reached from my crotch to my neck, but she instead carried me to the crib, where she laid me down.

"Today, we are getting a lecture from Ms. Helson, so we don't need you today!" Jen told me with a smile on her face. "So I thought I'd let you get nice and warm up from yesterday."

Jen then lifted up a tube of something I think said icy hot and squirted it into her hand.

"This will really warm Baby up," Jen said as she lifted the front of my diaper and stuck her hand inside.

Instantly, I began screaming and crying as my crotch felt like it was on fire! Jen took her hand out and zipped up the pajama.

"Alright then, baby girl, since I'm still mad about you wetting your diaper in front of the class yesterday, this is what you get," Jen told me before fixing the lid to the crib and walking to the door.

Jen then took one last look at me as I was on my knees crying like a baby with my arms reaching out to her, just trying to beg her not to leave me like this!

"Alright, baby, hope you have some fun," she said with a little wave before turning off the lights.