chapter 7

"There, their cutie pie. It's okay. Mommy will have you clean soon." Jen told me as she bounced me up and down in front of the class.

I felt disgusted as I felt the poop bounce inside the diaper as well...

But just like Jen promised, as soon as the bell rang, we were in the nursery, where she took off the swim diaper and put a fresh diaper on me.

"I think little sissy needs her afternoon nap," Jen said as she put me in the crib once more with a new bottle attached to the pacifier before leaving for the rest of the school day.

Sadly enough, I was finally getting into the new routine as I lay down and closed my eyes. I'm just waiting for the chance for Jen to somehow slip up.

The rest of the day went on like normal. After a few more bells, school was over, and Jen came into the nursery to get me up and sat me in the playpen for a while. After that, she placed me in a new high chair, where she took off the pacifier like before and fed me shredded chicken with rice and corn.

Finally, I was given a large milk bottle to wash down before being burped and laid back into the crib to sleep.

Jen returned to the nursery a few hours later to check on me. She was ecstatic when she noticed I had a wet diaper. She didn't care if it was from the regular bottles or not. Pretty soon, I should start losing control all by myself during the day.

Either way, Jen still flooded the diaper with her pee to ensure it was nice and leaking again.

When I woke up the following day, I was pissed to find myself in yet another wet diaper! Shit!

"Did little Sissy wet her diaper again?" Jen asked me as she picked me up from the crib. "Oh, and it's leaky too! It's a good thing I keep my little girl protected!"

"MMMMMM!" I yelled through the pacifier, knowing it would do nothing as Jen laid me on the changing table.

Jen took off the diaper and got my bottom all cleaned up before she did something different today. She picked me up and sat me up on the table while she bent down slightly to look at me at eye level.

"Okay, Sissy, I want to know if you want to be a baby still or if you want to be a big girl?" Jen asked as she held up a diaper in one hand and hot pink panties in the other. "I'll let you pick."

I couldn't believe it. Was she going to stop making me wear diapers? And stop making me drink from bottles? And all that other stuff?

Without really thinking about it, I pointed at the panties. Not realizing that this might have just been a trap from the start...

"Alright, baby girl, today we are going to see if you are big enough to wear big girl clothes, okay sweetie?" Jen told me with a smile, and I immediately regretted my decision.

I contemplated trying to jump off the table and run for a moment, but Jen grabbed me before I could.

"Alright, these are big girl panties, so I expect you to be a big girl with them." I squirmed as Jen laid me on the table, still naked from the waist down. Then Jen pulled the hot pink, very tight panties up my legs and onto my crotch. It was very uncomfortable there, but I didn't think Jen cared.

"Up you go, sweetie!" Jen said happily as she picked me up and approached the jumper.

I didn't know what she was doing as she removed the harness from the jumper until she lifted me up and attached the back of the panties to the part where the harness should go. I then realized what she was about to do and screamed as loud as I could into my pacifier.

Then it happened, Jen let go of me, putting all the pressure on the panties and my crotch. Instantly, I felt extreme, immense, and unbearable pain, and it felt like someone was giving me the greatest wedgie ever. I began to sob, desperate to be let out of this circumstance.