chapter 5

I didn't know what to do. My crotch was on fire, and my body began sweating from the heat, making me very uncomfortable.

At first, I was too cold, and now I am too hot!

I tried to pull the zipper on my pajamas, hoping to cool off, but the mittens made that impossible.

I wound up squirming around in the crib for at least half an hour before my body collapsed on the bed. Too exhausted to move anymore. Plus, with no sleep, I couldn't help but fall asleep.

Not too long after I fell asleep, Jen quietly opened the door and crept inside. As quietly as she could, she removed the lid to the crib and took a peek at her baby, sleeping like a rock.

At this point, I could sleep through every bell with my exhaustion.

Jen just couldn't help herself but smile at the sight. But she knew she couldn't enjoy it for long. She left class to use the bathroom, and she meant it.

Last night, she drank a bunch of water, and even more this morning when she woke up. She had been personally looking forward to this.

She made sure I would be exhausted to wake up as she unzipped the front of the pajamas and revealed the diaper.

Next, Jen took out what looked like a funnel with a long tube attached. She carefully slid the top of the tube into the diaper before pulling down her pants. Next, she placed the funnel on her crotch and began peeing into it.

Jen watched the pee flow through the tube and into the diaper as it went from white to yellow. Not only that, but the diaper began to leak slightly because of how much she was holding in.

Once she was done, she pulled the tube out and had the last few drops dab on the top of my pacifier so I could smell the pee when I woke up.

Feeling satisfied, Jen rezipped the pajamas and placed the crib lid back on before sneaking out of the nursery. Jen looked forward to what she would do next.

Over the next few hours, I didn't wake up not once. I was so tired not even the bells could wake me. I finally woke when Jen returned to the room and gave me a light shake.

"How's my cute sleeping baby doing?" Jen cooed. "And look, my little girl soaked her diaper!"

I looked at her, confused for a moment before I noticed the strong smell of pee and looked down to see the wet spots on the pajamas and finally felt the damp padding inside. Did I just wet my diaper in my sleep!

'No, it had to be all those bottles Jen keeps giving me. Ya, it's not my fault!' I thought in my head while Jen smirked, practically reading my mind.

So far, her idea was working. Not only does she get to humiliate me, but she might soon convince me that I did pee in my sleep and subconsciously make me start doing it on my own.

But the weird thing is I still felt like I needed to pee! But before I could do anything, Jen picked me up and carried me over to the changing table, where she strapped me down before she took off the wet pajamas.

Next, she removed the cold, leaky diaper before using a wet wipe to clean me up. Sadly, she took particular notice of my member as she rubbed it and started to get hard involuntarily.

"Aww, is my Baby enjoying herself?" Jen giggled, and I immediately shook my head no.

Jen then gave my dick a quick flick which caused me to scream as she went to the cabinet to get something.

However, she returned with a few more items than just a diaper. She brought over a large basket with stuff inside and ensured I saw every object.

A bottle of milk, rubber gloves, a pill bottle, lube, two diapers, and, to my horror, a large knife!