Adopted by...TeamCrafted

ok so hi peoples how r u this is mer first book so don judge meh plz... i luv y'all and please vote and stuff

Prologue

CC here has been adopted by her idols in TeamCrafted. She and her best friend Zo start to fall for the members, and they are soon faced by some bumps in the road. Will things turn out bad or will things turn out well in the end? Will TeamCrafted save them or leave them in the dust?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol no im just playin CRAZY PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!! lol no jk luv y'all

EXTRA PROLOGUE!!!! YAYY

Ok...So...Hi! My name is CC I'm 19 and I'm a total minecraft freak. I LOVE watching YouTube my favorite youtubers are BajanCanadian, ASFJerome, XRPMX13, SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, SSundee, Huskymudkipz, and Ashelymarriegaming! I am a brunette with green tips at the end of my hair except my bangs. My bangs look like Deadlox's/Ty's.my hair is really long and my eyes are hazel with gold specks. I like wearing minecraft T-shirt's, sweatshirts, sweaters etc., and I always wear my bacca hat.I get bullied too. But I have A friend her name is Zo. (Well that's what I call her) ((You will get that reference later)) She has dirty blond hair with blue tips and she loves wearing hats. She has hair that's just below shoulder length and she has one eye that is light blue and one golden eye so she wears contacts. ((I'll get to that later... again)) She LOVES BanjanCanadian. She is also 18 (She's actually kinda crazy).