Chapter 3 untrustworthy

Chapter 3   Untrustworthy

Last time:

So CC and I went upstairs with the new girl….I don’t really know why but…that girl just doesn’t fell right… I pulled CC aside.

~~CC’s P.O.V. ~~

            I didn’t get what Zo meant when she said she didn’t feel right with her there. Well I just got mad at her a little. We walked back in to my room and just sat not talking. “Hey CC crystal needs to head home!” I heard Adam yell up the steps. “Well looks like you have to leave bye Crystal” I said kind of tired because it was 6:45 pm. I noticed Zo was glaring at Crystal. Why though? I was just so confused….Oh well. After Crystal left. We put on our P.J.’s and went to sleep.

~~Sky’s P.O.V. ~~

Ugh why would she just say it and tell us why she emphasized it. It doesn’t make sense. Ty must have noticed I was clenching my fists because he said “umm… Adam are you alright? You’re hands…their fists. Are you ok?” “Umm y-yeah I’m fine just… leave me alone for a bit.” “HAPPY FUN TIME!!!” Said Zo who was now downstairs ((ಠ_ಠ how? You’ll see)) “Whoa! Zo you scared me” Sky said. “Ummm super happy fun time?”

~~Zo’s P.O.V. ~~

“Ummm super happy fun time?” asked Ty. “Oh umm I just heard that Sky was sad so I came downstairs and well” “How did you hear that from upstairs? And I was whispering!?” said Sky sounding a bit confused. “Oh uh um…I-I have to go!” I ran upstairs as fast as I could Oh no… oh no oh no oh no what am I going to do? I thought to myself “Zo what’s the matter?” Cs’ said trying to comfort me “ahhh ok ok ok it’s not a big deal they won’t find out” I said thinking out loud “find out what?!” “It’s nothing everything’s fine” “O-ok just tell me if anything is wrong”

~~CC’s P.O.V. ~~

What could be wrong with Zo? Oh now I remember she’s a hybrid…derp. “Hey Zo when are you going to tell them what you are? It’s not that bad. Is it?” I was a little worried but I was trying to comfort her. “It is that bad Cs’” she started to get louder. “Well maybe you need to think about this for a while to calm down too. But its ok I’ll be here when you need me.”  I said still trying to comfort her. “Ok…I’ll talk to you later OK?” “Yeah, bye…” I said and she closed her door behind her again. “What was that about?” I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Adam. “Oh umm n-nothing just… leave us both alone OK?” I said a little annoyed. “Umm ok then? Well the guys are eating downstairs if you want food.” He said the last part louder so Zo could here. “Well ok we aren’t up to eating soo goodbye,” I said pushing him away. “Well then you can go to your room.” I was really starting to get pissed off “Haha that’s where I was going.” I pushed pass him and walked into my room. I was crying on the inside but angry on the outside. I did the only thing I thought I could and punched the wall. My fist started to bleed after a while of doing that but I liked it and I felt better after that. But the feelings soon came back. I screamed my head off and I heard the door start to pound. “CC are you ok?! Let me in!” I heard the only voice that might calm me. It was Jerome. I unlocked the door and pulled him through the door then locked it again. “What happened? Are you ok?” Jerome said comforting me. “NO I’m not it’s all so messed up I don’t know what to do!” I was whisper yelling now. “Well its fine ill help you if you need me to…Ok?” Jerome said so kindly. “Ok…”

~~Zo’s P.O.V. ~~

I had heard what was going on with CC and Jerome so I stepped in “Don’t fucking start” I said now in the room. “Zo! How the fudge did you get in my room!” “I walked through the open door” ((she actually walked in behind Jerome)) “……..oh” “wait but didn’t CC lock the door?” Jerome asked. “……skillz!” I walked sleepily back to my room and fell asleep.

~~CC’s P.O.V. ~~

I woke up to Zo screaming and a Jerome snuggling next to me. “HAPPY, HAPPY FUN TIME!!!!!” I believe Zo said “Zo WTF are you doing are you doing in my room!” I heard Mitch yelling at apparently Zo. I got up and went to Mitch’s room to see Zo jumping on Mitch. “Hey Cs’ sorry I woke you up. But you know what HAPPY, HAPPY FUN TIME means right?” Zo said only yelling happy, happy fun time. ”lol I do indeed Zo, I do indeed.” I said and ran into Adams room. “HAPPY, HAPPY FUN TIME DAD WAKE UP!!!!!” I yelled at Adam now waking up. “CC wtf are you doing?” Adam said a little annoyed now. ”Well HAPPY, HAPPY FUN TIME means FAMILY GAME DAY!!” I practically screamed. “Well then we get to go to the arcade!” dad (I finally called him dad!!) was now slightly yelling. “YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY” Zo and I screamed from the other rooms. ((we would actually do dis))

~~Zo’s P.O.V. ~~

I continued running into everybody’s room screaming “HAPPY, HAPPY FUN TIME!” Until everybody woke up. When everybody got dressed and had breakfast I finally asked “So when are we leaving?!!” I shouted a little still really happy. “Right now!!” said Adam mocking my voice. “Hey dad can Crystal come too?” C’s asked Adam (Crystal is only a couple houses down from us). I frowned at her. “Well why the hell not!! The more the merrier.” He replied. This made me frown even more (if that was even possible).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alright here we are done well thanks for reading this if you do it means a lot we wuv u

~~MINI BOOK~~ CH 2

Ok now that i know where he lives i can go there whenever.

~~7:48 in the morning~~

"oh Adam why do look so cute?" i whispered to mahself as i sat on his bed. he started to stir."w-what tHE HELL!" "opps sorry for waking you.." i got up a dashed out the window "bye Adam see you tomorrow!!"

ok tanks for reading baii Y'all!!!!!!! sorry for taking a week i wont have to take so long in four five days cus summer beiitches sorry lol baiii (again)