Chapter 6: friend or foe?

((IDK what he title should have been...))

~~CC’s P.O.V. ~~

I woke up in the morning feeling tired as hell ‘cause of last night. I stayed up all night drawing till I fainted. Which was around 1:30 but hey I was drawing I firkin big ass poster. The poster was of TeamCrafted and me and Zo but IRL. I still have to finish it but it’s for Adam for being there at the orphanage and helping us out. I couldn’t wait to finish it! I slowly got up and out of bed. I trudged down the stairs towards the fridge to get an apple. “Well if it isn’t my perfect little daughter.” I’m guessing which Ad-dad who said that. “I aint little I’m just…umm..vertically challenged…?” I say but it comes out as more of a question, plus my voice still groggy from sleep. “ugh my everything hurts!” I complained while sitting down. “oh I know I know can I share pleeeaaassseee.” I turned around to see Zo and she looked like me too, like she didn’t sleep very well. “Nope!” I said because we were “psychic” we knew what we were doing. “Fine on three?” I said looking at Zo’s now light up face. I counted down with my fingers. “We didn’t sleep that much…like at all” me and Zo said together then giggled from the last part. “Wow I can really see why you two are like sisters.” I heard dad say. “Whelp I got my apple soo I’m going to get ready for, ugh, school…” I said disappointment clear in my face. “Yep” Zo said in the same disappointed tone as me. We then ran off to our rooms to get ready for school.

_-_-Time Skip after school-_-_

~~still CC’s P.O.V. ~~

Something about today didn’t feel right. I don’t know why though. I was walking home with Crystal today but Zo took the bus. We were about half way there when I had my eyes and mouth covered. I didn’t know who it was or why they were doing this. But I soon after felt someone smack my head with something that knocked me out and all I saw was darkness.

~~Zo’s P.O.V. ~~

It was late and CC wasn’t home yet I started to get worried and so was Adam and Jerome. “Shouldn’t she be back by now?” I ask pacing my room. “Where is she?” Adam asked. Jerome just sat there with a worried look plastered on his face. I knew something wasn’t going to go right today! I think to myself. “Is she isn’t home soon we’ll call the police.” Adam says sitting down.

~~CC’s P.O.V. ~~

I was very drowsy and I didn’t want to open my eyes but I did. “Oh good your awake!” a muffled voice says. “Who’s there?” I say looking around. I hear a small laugh and see somebody I didn’t expect to walk out of the darkness.

So that’s the end of chapter 6!! Im totally sorry about not getting to this sooner but I have busy and thanks for 145 reads that means a lot!

MINI BOOK!!

~~Taylor’s P.O.V. ~~ ((like always))

Omg! He has friends over! He has people that I know over!! I’m so fangirling right now!!! I run to his house and climb through a window. “hey Adam you home?!” I yell and hear a small groan and a “Not again…” I giggle and sit on a nearby couch. “why now?” I hear him ask. “sorry I got bored…” I say quietly. “can you please come by like tomarrow?” he asks, “ehh sure why not.” I say and get up and run out of the closest window. “bye Adam!” I yell as I leave.

Ok I’m officially done with this chapter! And I was thinking of writing a skylox or merome story what do you guys think? Welp bye peoples!! oh and sorry for the short chapters...