Chapter 1

~~CC’s P.O.V.~~

Ok back to life. So im sitting in my bed in hell, I mean orphanage. On my laptop (we’re not supposed to have electronics) and I’m watching SkyDoesMinecraft. He was playing cops and robbers with Deadlox, Da FIESH, Jerome, and Mitch. I hear footsteps, so I turned off my laptop and hid it under my bed. My friend Zo just walked in so I was fine. “Hi Cs’!” (that’s her nickname for meh) Zo said in a bright mood “Well why are you so happy ‘n stuff?” “I was walking down the corridor when Mrs. Patterson said that someone is getting adopted today!!” “O…M…G!!!!!!! NO WAY!!” I was so excited. “ Yes way!!” ((We’re not actually girly girls =_=)) We were talking when the speakers came on. “Please have all children 14-18 come down to the adoption center in 10 minutes” she said in an emotionless voice. “I’m wearing my special clothes today!”(her red convers jacket and her dog tags) ( http://www.pinterest.com/pin/71494712808480017/) Zo squealed with joy. “I’m just wearing my team crafted shirt!” I yelled after her. When we got dressed we both were wearing skinny jeans, and converse shoes, and I was wearing a minecraft necklace it looked like sky’s amulet. I was also wearing something that looked a lot like Ty’s headset that I borrowed from Zo.”Lezzgoooooo!!” Zo shouted from across the room. We sat in a row of kids, and of course me next to Zo. The adopters looked oddly familiar to Zo and me. There were 4 boys and 1 girl. We were both talking knowing we weren’t going to get adopted. We were talking about minecraft and teamcrafted and stuff when a shadow appeared over us. We looked up and Zo just sat there staring at their faces. I had to hold my fangirl in. I HAD to. Because standing in front of me was SkydoseMiecraft, Deadlox, BajanCanadian, JeromeASF and AshleyMarriegaming. “Hi!! What are your guy’s names?” ‘Don’t stutter CC’ I thought to mah self. “I-I-Im CC” ‘damnit CC’

~~Zo’s P.O.V.~~

So Cs’ and I are talking about stuff and a shadow appears over us, and I look up to see SkyDoesMinecraft and almost the rest of team crafted  ‘WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!! IS GOING ON HERE! OK OK OK calm down Zo….I CAN’T!!!!’ before that I literally started out in a whisper “WHAT in the actual FUCK! IS GOING ON!  “Heyy you ok?” benja said in a concerned voice. “NOPE!” I said in a stunned but a little raspy voice. “Hakep” Zo’s face turned red ((pyaaa *////*ß--- blush face)) “So are you going to answer my question?” Adam had finally broke the silence “Uh um i-it’s Zo” “soo... I like your guy’s clothes” Jerome said happily. “o-oh these? We’re just big fans of minecraft” CC said. I was now in a state where I was so shocked I couldn’t move.

~~CC’s P.O.V. ~~

I noticed that Zo was not moving I had to do something. What to do… Ah ha I’ve got it. “Hey so Ty what do you think about my headset?” *wink wink* Ty looks up from his feet. ”Oh uh... I love them!” He said with a goofy grin. 3…2…1… “MINE!” said Zo now snapping out of her trance and grabbing her head set. All of boys started laughing. “Why’d you take her headset?” asked Ashley. “Because their MINE!” Zo said with a hint of jelousy. ”well they look better on you…” Ty said quietly. Zo’s eyes almost bulged out of her head. ”HEYY WE’ER ADPOTING THESE TWO!!!” Sky shouted in our ears. ((LOL)).Once again Zo’s eyes almost exploded out of her head. (Fact: Zo was wearing colored eye contacts that covered up the real color(s) of her eyes) “WHAT!” I said exasperated.

~~Zo’s P.O.V. ~~

I could feel one of contacts slowly falling out almost on instinct I looked down and tried putting it back in. In the attempt to put it back in, the other one fell out revealing my one golden and one light blue eye. CC looked at me with a concerned look. I noticed CC looking at me “My contacts fell out I can’t get them back in” I said half whispering half yelling. “What can’t you get back in?” Mitch asked “Oh uh um…nothing” I said as I made the biggest mistake in my life…looking up. Everybody stared in astonishment. “Shit” I whispered as I looked at all the astonished faces.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

ok hi crafters i really want you to like this story its different right?

well i am posting something later so see y'all later!!