Chapter 2: A new home

Hey guys! This is my second chapter! Cool right? Yeah so it's time to start another chapter to fangirl over! :3 BTW me and Zo are real and stuff so we are writing this together. We are actually this crazy... Soo back to da story!!!

Chapter 2 A New Home

Last time;

I could feel one of my contacts slowly falling out. Almost on instinct I looked down and tried putting it back in. In the attempt to put it back in the other one fell out revealing my one golden and one light blue eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~CC's P.O.V. ~~

"Umm...Zo?" asked Ty in a confused voice. "Yes?" said Zo still looking up. "What happened to your eyes?" "........." "Zo look down like now." I whispered to Zo as fast as possible. She then shot her head down and ran to our room to put in new contacts. I shortly after followed her while the boys and girl sat there wondering what they saw just then. Mitch decided to get up and go check on us to see what was going on. Before Zo could put her contacts back in Mitch was in the room with them. "Zo its alr... Mitch!!!" he looked shocked at what he had seen"Umm... Zo what happened to your eyes??" Mitch said looking at Zo's multicolored eyes "can I tell you later... with the rest of the group... OK?" "ugh fine" Mitch groaned and left. We packed up and we both had electronics but no phone. We had an iPad and a laptop because we stole them from the other girls. We packed our cloths and ran into a group of people. We walked by Mary, Katlyn and Allie ((Sorry if that's your name we Wuv your names don't worry)) they were standing in front of us and would not let us pass. Zo's the one who made the first move by punching Allie in the face leaving her a bloody nose and Zo a bloody fist. I

took Kaitlyn and Zo took Allie and Mary (Zo being the natural strong one) we walked over to the people and Zo had not put her contacts back in on purpose to show them what she looked like. "Hey gu... Zo what the heck happened to yo eyes?!?!" I heard the rest of the group besides Mitch from behind us." And girls, you can punch pretty hard... Especially Zo. I love them already!!" Ashley said clapping her hands in awe. "That's how we do!!" we yelled in sync "I'll tell you in the car ok??" they all nodded and we started to head out of the door. "Goodbye you stupid Hellhole!" me and Zo screamed out. The guys didn't mind though.

--time skip to car ride-

~~Zo's P.O.V. ~~

"Hey Zo tell us now please." Ty now has a serious face but broke out into a giggle. "weeelll uh um....You see I'm not really human" everybody turned to look at me. Now I was a little scared to tell them to be honest "what do you mean 'not really human'?" sky said in a worried tone "well..." I paused "I'm... a hybrid." All CC did was hug me. I had started to cry and so had she.(because of bad memories) "Hey I think you look beautiful just the way you are. Don't let anybody tell you different" I look up to see who said that it was Mitch. "Hey so who's my dad or brother?" Cs' said breaking the silence "I am your dad CC and Mitch is your dad Zo" Adam said still in shock. "YESH!!" We both yelled together.

~~CC's P.O.V. ~~

We were just pulling into the driveway to an enormous house A.K.A. team crafted house. When I literally shit my pants....."ERMIGERD" Zo said in shock. "O...M...G...This is the team crafted house!" I said. "Yep your new home!" Sky said. We were greeted by the rest of TeamCrafted surrounding us. I could see Zo trying to keep her fangirl in. I was trying too. "I CAN'T DO IT!!" We both yelled. "can't do what?" Jerome asked and everybody went silent. "Umm how do I say this? I guess not...Um fangirl..." Zo said shyly. "Your what?" Mitch asked. "None of yo bidness!" I said. Zo turned red again. "WELL! Let's go inside!" Sky yelled in his normal happy voice. Before Zo could move Mitch picked up Zo and ran through the house heading towards the pool holding Zo over his shoulder "NUUUUUUU" I could hear Zo yell. "Ahh!!! Jerome WTF!!" I screamed as Jerome picked me up bridle style and went through the house to the pool following Mitch. Right when Mitch tried throwing Zo in she took ahold of his shirt and pulled him in too. As Jerome went to chuck me in to the pool wrapped my arms around his neck and when I pulled him into the pool but he was atop me as we fell. His weight caused me to be pulled under, but Jerome helped me back up. Zo and Mitch were already playfully splashing about when I asked "Hey y u do dat?" "You're guys are Family members now! We had to!" Said Jerome.