Chapter Seven - Terror Within Pt. 1

Katara stopped healing Dai's shoulder. Dai had opened his eyes, shooting Elin deadly looks, which she returned them while she helped Katara healing him.

Katara had noticed those two looking at each other with terrible hate. What the-? She really wanted to ask. She took the bandages from Elin's hand and she started tying it around Dai's shoulder.

"There you go," Katara said finishing.

"Thanks," Dai said giving her a brief smile and then turning back at Elin shooting her another cold look.

Katara wrapped Elin's hand and dragged her a bit away from him, so he couldn't hear them, "Excuse us, for a second," Katara said and she turned at Elin "Is anything wrong between you two?"

"No, why?" Elin asked.

"Well, you guys look at each other like you wanna kill one another," Katara answered.

"A lot of things happened while working for the Red Shadow Demons, Master Katara-" Elin tried to say but Katara cut her.

"Just 'Katara'" she said sighing in irritation... Why does she always have to be so formal...?!

"Katara, could you... leave us alone for a second?" Elin asked.

Katara looked suspiciously at her before saying "Of course," and she walked out of the room.

Elin turned her gaze back to Dai and she walked towards him. They stared at one another for a small moment of silence. Until one of them broke the silence and spoke...

"I see you found a new body to settle in, brother,"

>*<> I <>*<> I <>*<> I <>*<>I<>*<

(Next Morning)

Knock-knock... knock-knock...

He sighed desperately and turned around, burying his face under the red soft pillows of his bed. He growled as the knocks on the other side of the door sounded louder and insistent the longer he didn't answer. He sometimes hated being the Fire Lord.

"What?!" Zuko finally responded "Who is it?"

"Your valet, my Lord," Elin's voice heard from the other side "There's news of utmost importance,"

Zuko rolled his eyes. She always knew how to make him start an awful day. "Come in,"

The door of his room opened and she walked in with some files in her hands closing the door behind. Zuko was still on Fire Lord's double bed. Thankfully the red sheets covered his body until it reached his waist. He changed sides burying his face in another pillow growling.

"Can't this wait?" he asked, clearly irritated.

"No, it can't, it's urgent," Elin insisted.

Zuko turned on the bed supinely, his hair fell loosely on his face and his torso, along with his chest got uncovered from the bed sheets. Elin bit the inside of her cheek and she forced her gaze down at the documents she held in front of her. It was difficult to keep her gaze away from the tight muscles of his chest. You sexy bastard...!

"What's so urgent?" Zuko asked ignoring the awkwardness of his stance.

"You better put on some proper clothes if you wanna test the situation," Elin said and she turned around to exit the room but he stopped her.

"Wait, aren't you gonna dress me?" Zuko asked waking on sitting position.

Elin turned and looked at him "It's no problem dressing yourself clumsily today, my Lord. Let me know when you're finished," Elin said and she walked out of the room without a word further...