5/15/14 - 5/16/14

Okay, look. 

I'm a bit upset (like my last status says) about my whole campaign. Like what is up with that shit? People will fund all these weird campaign's for oral sex machines and useless add on buttons for your phone, but won't help for a dream that I have wanted for over 2 years?

 Ok, I mean, yeah they would like that, but my show. God, my show. It's about... It's hard to explain over writing, but My story is going to placed in a few years later than our current one. Around 2026 I guess. But that doesn't change anything about the story. No futuristic bullshit. It's about how humans have flaws. Most Anime's have these perfect character and/or couple. Mine isn't about that crap. I show how people ahve these diseases that they have to overcome through time. 

Social problems that people won't accept about them. Suicide, murder, and other things. I just want to be able to show people the world that see. Older and younger people need to see that not everything is perfect. Maybe they'd like see that, but someone has to show them... right?

 I just get really fustrated that no one is willing to see that things that I see.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's 7:50 right and I have to go outside and wait for the bus. There are about 12 of us who wait here. I've gone to the office to report my bus several times already. He doesn't come to pick us up until 30 min. later at least. It's bad! As much as I hate school, I still need to get there early. For pete's sake I have a few absences in my first period that weren't meant to be there.

 Well, like I said I'm waiting for my bus. I can already tell that it's going to be late. But hey!!! It's cool I guess. Well, I hope to write more later. 

goodmorning and bye my lovelies!!:D