Ch.8 Once Bitten, Twice Shy (Edited)

I'm in a bit of an early break that's out of the state so I gotta post this a little early.
~Wolvie

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Nya teaches the ninjas and me about the snakes. Well, more like tries: the ninjas aren't really paying attention and 've already read about them, but it doesn't hurt to hear it from another person. Today, it's about the Fangpyre.

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away," she removes the cloth from the skeleton of the Fangpyre. "It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old."

She continues to explain, but it looks like I'm the only one interested as Zane. Kai is listening to his sister in a bored manner. Jay is just staring at her with his, uh, fancy hair. Cole isn't even listening at all.

"I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenin," she says, catching my attention. This I want to know. "If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects. Resulting in...diminished— uh... Excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." She looks at me, to which I shake my head at since I don't even know what it is.

"Eh-heh..." Jay chuckles nervously then turns to Kai. "You told me it was men's cologne...!"

"Eh, I get them mixed up," Kai shrugs, making the others laugh. Is no one going to take into consideration that she's severely allergic? As in, like, THAT COULD HARM HER A LOT? Zane and Kai high five each other, then Zane turns off his humor switch. It's nice to see him be able to enjoy and laugh at the things we do more often now.

"Ah, looks like class is over," says Cole, closing his book and standing with Zane. The others and I follow. "Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades."

"Sounds like a plan," says Kai as we start walking out, except for Jay and Nya.

   "I'm excited to join," says Zane.

~3rd POV of Sensei~

Garmadon greets his brother in his own dark way and adds a small, little joke of his own. Sensei asks him why he's in a place that he is in the first place and Garmadon answers, saying that it has made him stronger; so strong that he is actually able to hold the Golden weapons within his hands—all four of them. He will not let Sensei stop him from doing it without realizing that his purpose wasn't to stop him at all.

Garmadon summons weapons from nowhere and dashes towards him. Sensei gets his weapon ready and dodges under Garmadon's attack. They continue to attack until he becomes angered and uses all of his weapons at once. Sensei could not handle them all so he ends up falling off the hill and onto the tar. Garmadon jumps down onto the tar as Sensei gets back up. He uses his Spinjitsu to try and blind Garmadon, but he uses his own weapons to block it. Garmadon then summons three Mud Monsters.

"Brother," Sensei uses his Spinjitsu once more to hit two of them. "I've not come here to—"

"You will pay for your visit!" Garmadon interrupts him, pointing one of his weapons towards him. "Mud Monsters converge!!"

Said Mud Monsters starts surrounding Sensei to trap him. He tries to run, but still gets caught in the middle of them.

"You don't belong here, old fool," Garmadon insults him as if he isn't old himself. "You should've known better than to try and stop me."