A/N: I am sincerely sorry.

I've made you guys wait for months with nothing. I've tried, I really have. But unfortunately I am no longer apart of this fandom. I was literally almost done writing the last episode of season two, but I can't get myself to do it. I have a good idea for it but because I'm no longer in the fandom, I don't have the inspiration anymore.

I totally understand if you guys dislike me for this sudden bomb after my promise of continuing. I hope you guys understand, too. I don't want to make false hope in saying that I might return because there's a real good chance that I won't.

To put this short, I'm sorry to say but I am discontinuing the story.

I originally started this just for fun but then so many people enjoyed my work and I love that. I appreciate you guys for reading this story as I enjoyed making it before.

Thank you guys so much for your comments and love. ÚwÙ Again, I'm really sorry for the discontinuation. What a way to end the year :/ but it's better than making you guys wait more for nothing/bad content. Plus, it's not as enjoyable to read if I don't put forth the same effort as I did before.

Again, really sorry but thank you all so much for the fun times I had.

Final Update: Thank you all so much for the support, especially since this is the second serious book I've made and the first to ever get so popular. Love you all and I hope you guys have the best New Year!! ❤️💞

~ Wolvie