Ch.22 Island of Darkness

(A/N): Ah yes. Accept this meme as my thank you all for waiting :')

~(Y/N)'s POV~

   The rest of the ride here was a little wonky at first, but we managed to calm down after a while. Everyone was doing their usual thing: Nya was steering, Jay was with her, Cole was cooking, Kai was training, Sensei was meditating, Mrs. Garmadon was with him, Zane's father was walking around, and Zane was helping him around. I was, of course, with Lloyd.

   Things were a little awkward but we managed. He was helping me with my balance a little bit. I was able to walk on my own, but there would be times where I would trip over air.

   Yes, air. I'd literally trip over nothing. I just misplace my step, causing me to trip on air. I felt so clumsy, it was ridiculous. And I loved it because it was hilarious. Lloyd found my frustration hilarious. He was worried at first, but seeing my not-hurt reactions, he just burst out laughing.

   All of that happened before finally arriving at the one place I dreaded my entire life and here I am now. I'm back on this island. The view is so strange now. It's like I'm in my nightmares again except...this is reality. There's no fog to make it harder to see. The feeling of eeriness still lingers. It's all just so...weird now.

   "How dare you leave this place..."

   I shiver, suddenly remembering those words from my nightmare. I think that was from the first nightmares I've gotten since I left.

"Soon, you will have no choice but to come back..."

I'm extremely nervous. My hands are becoming sweaty and it's not because of the sun. My heart is beating in my chest because of this.

He knew. He knew that this was going to happen.

What else did he know?

What else does he know...?

   Kai went on ahead to keep watch in case any Stone Warriors were getting too close. Cole, Jay, Zane, and I are trying to cover up the Bounty. Okay, well, the other three are doing it at least.

   I keep spacing out. I keep getting visions about the times I would be here. I keep getting visions of...that little girl. Did my father really mess with my memories? And then the times with my father and Garmadon, too.

I sigh.

   I take out the picture that was placed on my bed the day I time traveled to try and save Lloyd's legendary name. It's still so creepy. I've never felt this type of anxiety in so long. How did the picture get on my bed? Who did this to the picture? Who is this inside the picture? My sister, who I didn't even know about until a while ago? I turn the picture around, rereading the words that gave me chills down my spine the first time I read it—it still does.

'Don't forget.'

I struck a deal with myself a while back. I couldn't tell them about what's been happening to me because of the Leviathan incident. Everyone is going to be a little mad at me for not telling them, but some what I'm seeing seemed so personal... I don't even know what's going on in them. But then again, others were about Garmadon and what he was doing. For some reason, I couldn't even get myself to tell anyone about it. Maybe it's because I didn't want to believe it? How am I even going to spill it to everyone like: 'Oh, hey, I've been getting these visions on this island for a while but I didn't know if they were true or not. Hilarious, am I right or am I right??'

   Augh, why did being a teenager have to be so difficult?? If I had known it was going to be harder than what I would think as a child, I would have bought a manual about how to be a normal teenager.