- arrival

chapter one
arrival
/əˈrīvəl/
(n.) a action or processing of arriving.

anna

"Can you believe it Anna?" Anne exclaimed in the train that caused people around us to start glaring at us. "We are finally going to have a real family." She whispered and a smile crept up onto her face.

The pass few years of my life was utterly ridiculous. I never have a feeling of a complete family, I never felt safe. Even with Anne, I felt something was off.

Not to mention, Anne has a beautiful red hair but compared to me, I have a boring brown hair. I am nothing like anne, she is outgoing, talkative and smart.

Well, I could consider myself smart as i'm always top in class most of the time. But i'm not outgoing and talkative, I like to keep stuff to myself. And also, i'm very native.

I'm not that shy as I portray to be, i'm pretty nosy once I get used to where I am and who I'm with, I can't help it if someone have a dislike to me and if they try to make fun of me I would stand up for myself. Standing up is something me and anne have in common. but anne has much more patient than I am.

"Anna!" Anne snaps me out of my thoughts and I looked at her.

"Sorry." I mumbled and I looked out of the window so did Anne, "what if this was all a misunderstanding?" I asked myself.

IM JUST GOING TO PUT THIS OUT HERE, I FORGOT HOW EP ONE IS LIKE I REMEMBER THE SETTING AND THING BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID SO IM JUST WRITING FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. and take note, i'm overseas while writing this chapter so i don't have any data and stuff. the wifi here is utter trash

Me and Anne sit on a bench as we wait for a guy called Matthew Cuthbert. I turn to look at Anne pinching herself, she does that to prove that it's not a dream. "Anne stop it." I pushed her left hand away so she stops it, " it's real, don't worry."

She gave me a small smile and started rambling about how wonderful this is. I don't really talk much so I just listen to her ramble about random things.

It always fascinate me that she uses big words almost all the time, it's rather nice to hear it. Even though she is younger than me, her spelling is much more better than me. I would say we are on the same level because I ace at mathematics and she ace at english.

She rambles about Green Gables for a few while and then a male figure that I believe is Matthew Cuthbert. Anne immediately stands up and greet Matthew then introduced the both of us.

He just said a let's go and we are on our way back to our new house. Anne started talking about the greenery but half way she stopped as she looks at the birds. Matthew looks at her, confused by the sudden quietness. "She's having a flashback." I said to matthew as he just nods and look back infront.

I tapped on anne shoulder and she snaps out of it, " You okay?" Matthew asked still looking at the bumpy pathway. Anne nods her head and continued her rambling.

"Oh my god! I cant wait!" Anne jumps down the carriage so did I and a woman that looks like she is in her 40s walks out of the main door and i'm guessing it is Marilla Cuthbert.

She didn't look happy as her expression dropped when she saw me and Anne, "Matthew! We said that we wanted two boys! Not two girls!"

"They were the only kids at the train station." He replied fixing up the horse.