- him

chapter three
him
/hɪm/
(pn.) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.

anna

  "did you know your actions will have consequences!" marilla scolds me. i look down, " i don't want anymore of those kind of actions, you hear me!"

  "yes marilla." i apologise.

  "now get to school." i nod and took my stuff for school. anne was leaving first as marilla wanted to have 'the talk' so i had to go to school alone.

  i tried to find anne but she left quite early, so there's no chance of me catching up with her. half way walking, the guy called bill suddenly popped up.

  "hey." he said softly to my surprise, " sorry of what i said to anne. but i can't like her or you."

  "i don't even want to know why, cause i bet it has to do with something with parents." i scoff, he looks down as if he feels guilty.

  "sorry." he says look at me in the eye. " can we start over?" i smile and nod.

  "i knew you had a soft spot." we begin walking together.

  "yea, for you."

  i walked to school alone as bill had to leave cause he was meeting someone. i doubt, he is still a jerk but at the same time he is a sweet guy.

  i turned to see the four girls infront of anne and i ran there to see what's going on. "anne what happen."

  " your trashy sister went to walk with gilbert blythe." josie spit, i didn't care who was gilbert bluh whatever his name is. i was so focus cause she called my sister trash.

  "hey, what makes you think you can call my sister trash." i shouted at josie taking a step closer to her.

  "don't go psycho on me, and stand back orphan."

  "let's get things straight, we are a orphan. good that you know, and here's the thing, the cuthberts chose us. but your parents, doesn't have a choice to live with a brat like you." i step closer and she takes a step back.

  "and also, my sister didn't mean to walk with gilbert. we didn't even know he existed, i'm sorry ruby but your friend here should learn not to say rubbish about people when they know that they are going to be in deep trouble." i turn to face anne and i pull us inside of the class.

  "open your readers to page 32." mr. phillips ordered and we all flipped to that page. " you will read aloud the poem." ( i forgot the poems name, i love my life )

  "diana berry, stand and begin." diana stands up and tried to read but failed. "new girl stand up."

  "she has a name." i said, and all the attention to me, " her name is anne. pretty sure you remember from yesterday." i smirk. i turn to look at this teenage boy with brown hair. not going to lie, he's pretty cute. but boys would just mess up your life so i just ignored him.

  "shut your mouth whatever your name is." mr. phillips shouts.

  i grin and anne started reading the poetry. very invested, my sister i say.

  when she was done, the whole entire class started laughing except for cute boy and diana ,"oh please, you guys can't even read half of the page." i said rather loudly that cause the whole class to be silent. " time to face the truth."

  Anne looked at me and smile while mr. phillips was speechless cause what i said was true. "josie, stand up and read the next poem."

  recess finally came, thank god. me and anne decided to not eat with the girls as we just wanted to have some time alone. "anne, you okay?" anne nods and stare into space.

  [ from this scene onwards i tried to remember what the scene is because my dumb ass forgot to bring her ear piece out to listen to the words thingy ]

  " hey," the guy with brown hair holding an apple taps on anne shoulder that caused her to snap out of her thoughts. " this apple is very sweet, do you want it?"

  [ yes i know that isn't what he said, BUT I CANT RMB SO NO HATE ]

  "please stop talking to me." anne said trying not to move her mouth as the girls was at the window watching them.

  "pardon?" he said bending down to anne's height.

"please go away." anne said more louder.

  "i cant hear you." he said bending more closer. Anne stands up suddenly causing the brown hair guy to jump back and me also tripping in to the pond.

  "im not supposed talk to you!" she says picking up her things.

  "what why?" he ask out of curiosity.

  "ugh!" anne just leaves me and the brown haired dude alone.

  i looked at him and saw his run towards anne catching up with her.

  "anne!" I pull her to stop and she turns around.

  "did you not know how that is?" she exclaimed. i shake my head, " that was gilbert! gilbert blythe!"

  i made the 'o' face, she shakes her head and we both head in the school.

tap.

  i look up to see gilbert throwing small pieces of chalk at anne. and anne was fighting not to look at gilbert. while gilbert throws more.

  gilbert then took a step towards anne and now he is at her table. and by now half of the class is staring at both of them, including ruby. he tries to get Anne's attention and failed, he made the biggest mistake of his life by pulling Anne's hair and calling her carrots.

  "im not talking to you!" Anne shouts and using the slate to slap Gilbert. I flitch by the loud sound and the sudden action. by now the whole class even mr Phillips was staring at them. I heard Gilbert mumbled something before mr Phillips shouts at Anne to stand in front of the class because of her actions.

  "Mr phillips, it wasn't her fault sir. Gilbert was the one that started provoking Anne." I came to the rescue.

  "can you just shut up! You are always protecting your 'sister' I bet she isn't even your real sister." He yells at me, which hurts my feelings because he said she isn't even my real sister.

  "you dont know, anything! anything, about us. so won't you keep your mouth shut and that mouse in your pants before I tell everyone your secret affair." I slam the table and started packing my stuff up, leaving the school compound and back home.

oooOOooo sassy Anna, okay so bill and Anna had a cute moment ;) dont worry, I remember what this book is about. Gilbert and Anna will have their scene soon.

hope you enjoy this chapter! share the book and yanno press that star button :)

[ unedited ]