&Thirteen&Call&

Hello Readers!  Sorry for the interruption but I just wanted to inform you that there will be around about ten more chapters till this story is finished.

I mean, it's called a yeah, it's small, but that's because I gave Ryder Two weeks for this to happen and a bit has already past so...

But never fear!  My mind is here!

I'm gonna make a sequel.  Yes, I know.  But the thing is, it's not gonna be dialogue.  TADAA! 

Comment if you think I should.

Santana/ Ryder

Texas Crematorium! you kill 'em!  We grill 'em!  How may I direct your call?

Have you heard about Tanya?

Tanya?  I'm sorry but I don't recall a person named Tanya.

You used to call her the 'Jizztissue' when we were kids.

I have such a dirty mind.

That you do, anyway.  She's pregnant.

Really?  Is it yours?  I wouldn't be surprised.  The last time I checked, you were a massive Man Whore.

Your faith in me is heartbreaking.  And no, it's not mine.

Damn.  I needed a little gossip.

Anyway, do you remember the Gym teacher?

I was gone for Junior and senior year but I don't think I can forget that piece of hunk.

He wasn't that not.

Bruh.  You really wanna go through this with me?

Yeah well, he's the father.

FUCK YOU TANYA!  SHE WASN'T EVEN PRETTY!  SHE HAD DYED HER FUCKING HAIR MORE THEN I'VE SHAT IN MY FUCKING LIFE!  AND THE ROOTS LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD PUBS EVERYWHERE! Not to mention her nose... I mean, have you seen it? It's huge.

Well...that was something else.

Sorry.  He was hot.

I know.

You know! I knew you were gay!

I know because you've said it!  And what do you mean by 'I knew you were gay? Huh?'

Well....this is awkward.

[Call ended]

Gosh....He wasn't that good looking.