!Fifteen!

Santana/ Ryder

The week had flown by faster than usual

The week had flown by faster than usual.  Spent talking to Santana every time I could get and I loved how amazing she was.  Her weird thoughts and how she managed to think of odd things to say when she picked to phone up was kinda impressing.

Tomorrow was Friday.

'Hey, dude!'  Connor yells from somewhere behind me and I quickly put my phone away and turn to him with a lazy grin on his face.

'Still talking to the desperate hoe I see.'  He laughs and I laugh along, ignoring the ache in the pit of my stomach as we walk around campus.

'Yeah, she's an idiot.'  I shake my head at how pathetic she was at actually believing that I would give her a chance.  I mean, come on.  Just because we were childhood friends and our parents were close doesn't mean shit.

'So.  Have you decided what you're gonna do for the Christmas holidays?'  I ask.  Connor had been deciding whether to go to his girlfriend's parents house or stay here with me.  His parents weren't an option because they had a fall out years ago about something he doesn't really talk about.

'The girl found me shagging her cousin so I don't think she's an option anymore.'

I laugh at how casual Connor said it and we talked about random things until we made it to our apartment.

'How you gonna break it to her tomorrow?  At the party I mean,'  Connor asks as he stretches out on the sofa and grabs the remote.  I furrow my eyebrows and crack a can open.

'What do you mean?'  I ask him as I take a long and much-needed sip.

'The girl you've been texting for the past two weeks.  How are you gonna do it?  We all wanna hear you know so I'm kinda excited.'

I feel the panic spread instantly and my hold on the can, making it dent slightly in the process

Of course.

'I don't know.  I'll think of something good.'

Connor grins and gestures for me to pass a can.  I chuck it to him and feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Tana

-Did you know you can't say 'Good Eye Might' without sounding Australian?  Try it!

I feel a crumbling feeling in my chest as I read her text and smile sadly.

I don't want this to end.

-------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Why you gotta be an asshole Connor?  Why you gotta be a fucktard Ryder?  Why you gotta be so oblivious Santana?  Why you gotta be so handsome Vincent?

All four are frustrating me.